1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Linkworth deliberately not paying its publishers ?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by aspire, Jan 18, 2017.

1. pyllin

pyllin Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems difficult to believe! After many months... they put on hold my account, don't answer my tickets... how they paid to you?

pyllin, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  2. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, I can confirm. Linkworth does not pay. I received my last payment at January 2017. They don't even replied my tickets.
    Today I have 1 link to approve! I have to decline.

arrisweb, Feb 18, 2018 IP
  3. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't bother with linkworth.
    They are not worth the time investment.
    Consider switching over to bidvertiser.com

planck, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  4. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just received payment from Linkworth :)

arrisweb, Mar 7, 2018 IP
  5. adresaklumea

adresaklumea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My payments for 2017 are nonexistent.
    I just sent them a ticket.
    I'll be back.

adresaklumea, Mar 8, 2018 IP
  6. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Follow up with their support. It seems that they do eventually address outstanding payments, albeit, after prolonged aggravation.

In my opinion, the best course of action is to go with more reliable networks such as bidvertiser.com

planck, Mar 8, 2018 IP
  7. phpmillion

phpmillion Member

Best Answers:
    I'm Linkworth publisher since 2005. Used their system with great success, and was receiving about $1.500 every month between 2005 and 2010. Then I focused on other things, so my earnings naturally decreased, but they still were sending me payments. I actually forgot about them for last few years, and logged on to my LW account a few weeks ago. Saw my account has unpaid balance, and that my last payment of $500+ was sent to my PayPal account earlier this year.

However, I had no access to that PayPal account anymore, so LW most likely got their payment back. I opened a support ticket, asked them about this issue, and requested payment to be sent to my new PayPal account. It took a few days to get a response, but I was surprised I got a reply from the same person (Mitzi) who was answering all my tickets since 2005. Yesterday, I got my $500+ payment to new PayPal account.

So yes, they might have some minor issues, but it looks they still honestly care about their publishers and pay them properly.

phpmillion, Aug 29, 2018 IP
  8. phpmillion

phpmillion Member

Best Answers:
    When are you going to stop promoting your crap? A truckload of your messages on this forum contain advertisements for bidvertiser, nobody is interested in them.

9. Moreno84

Moreno84 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @phpmillion you probably deserve a special place in their heart.
    Here is the screenshot of a number of tickets I opened in their ticketing system and guess what... they have closed them without even a single line of reply.
    An of course, no payment (more than 1 year passed).

So I cannot recommend Linkworth to anyone.

[​IMG]

Moreno84, Aug 29, 2018 IP
  10. phpmillion

phpmillion Member

Best Answers:
  11. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No one is interested in Linkworth either.
    This forum is full of complaints about the scamming activities of linkworth. I do not have the faintest clue why anyone still bothers with them.

planck, Aug 29, 2018 IP
  12. phpmillion

phpmillion Member

Best Answers:
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this topic was about LW. Hence, it was the reason I posted my recent experience. With this in mind, nobody in this thread asked to spam the thread (multiple times!) with links to a crappy company (bidvertiser) that only pays cents to publishers and is nothing but a scam network (which you can easily find for yourself by reading latest reviews of bidvertiser).

I had an account with bidvertiser years ago, and I can honestly say - it's only great for very poor people who have extremely low quality sites and get excited if they earn several dollars a month online. Otherwise, I don't see a reason to earn several several dollars when I can earn thousands from the same website, just using a real ads network (like AdSense).

13. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bidvertiser is not only great for poor people. It is great for internet marketers who know what they are doing.

You speak highly of Adsense, but everybody knows how quick adsense is to ban you, for diverting slightly off the politically approved 'right think'. Only the un-informed still cling to Adsense. There are far better networks out there and bidvertiser is one of them.

planck, Nov 9, 2018 IP
  14. phpmillion

phpmillion Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, just like only un-informed drive Lexus and eat steaks. Smart and successful ones drive Fiat and eat from trash cans... With this in mind, you should really consider re-thinking your spam (sorry, I mean "honest reviews of BidVertiser") strategy...

phpmillion, Nov 11, 2018 IP
  15. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No review site for advertisement platforms have ever ranked linkworth in the top
    On the other hand
    Bidvertiser sometimes (not all the time) but sometimes makes it in the top 10.

Keep on singing the praises of linkworth and imagining that driving a Lexus is really classy. As for steak, French fries and Samurai sauce, now that's some class, but I seriously have to question your taste in mid-luxury cars.

planck, Nov 11, 2018 IP
  16. phpmillion

phpmillion Member

Best Answers:
    You know what is the funniest (or saddest) thing here? A disability to read and understand your own posts... You started comparing AdSense vs crapvertiser, and I gave you an example. I didn't say a single word about LinkWorth in my last post. Somehow, you "forgot" that you started a discussion about AdSense just a few posts earlier? It's just another evidence that eating rotten food from a trash can can really damage people's mental health...

phpmillion, Nov 12, 2018 IP
  17. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I speak very highly of Adsense, had my account for over 10 years, never been banned and passively earnt over 100,000 GBP from the program, only the uninformed and the stupid assholes who think they can game their systems bang on about how they ban you for no reason, no other company comes anywhere close to Adsense if you know how to do it properly.

malky66, Nov 12, 2018 IP
    phpmillion likes this.
  18. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good for you, if you have never been banned from Adsense and if you made £100,000 over 10years.
    There are dozens of other webmasters who have had the exact opposite experience with Adsense. Your positive experience does not nullify their horrible experience and the fact that Adsense staff were totally un-corporative in resolving their issues.

Adsense is still going to be around for a while because Google has elbowed its way into so much market-share, but they will be lapping behind more transparent and lucrative companies like:
    Media.net
    PropellerAds Media
    Chitika
    Adsterra
    Infolinks
    PopAds
    and yeah! Bidvertiser.

planck, Nov 12, 2018 IP