1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can non established members start conversation/PMs?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Karen May Jones, Nov 4, 2018.

Is there a certain threshold a new member much reach before they can contact another member through conversations?

The reason I ask is I have asked people to send/start communications, but they don't. They just reply with a "I'm interested, email me" type message. I notice they are not "established" - few posts, no likes, etc.

I read through the pinned FAQ and didn't see a restriction on PMs, only an answer updating how to PM as it is now called Start a Conversation.

Well, I wrote a lot of words here just to ask if noobs can start conversations. Thanks!

Solved! View solution.
    Karen May Jones, Nov 4, 2018 IP
    I well remember a non established member starting a conversation with me asking if I could give him a like. That tells me that there are no restrictions as far as I'm aware of in regards to starting a conversation.
    (I reported him);)

Spoiltdiva, Nov 4, 2018 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  3. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    OKay, thanks for the info. I guess people are just ignoring the instructions then. lol

Karen May Jones, Nov 4, 2018 IP