1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

javascript framework

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by arto8, Sep 28, 2018.

1. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I asked one time for teamviewer access to debug on her browser, but not get. I can not sit here to guess what's going on there.

arto8, Oct 31, 2018 IP
  2. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Even I don not know what is her browser, what is her OS. Let he try with other browsers, in other OS. I present OS and 3 browser versions where worked. Tested also on Android chrome worked.

arto8, Nov 1, 2018 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Let's start over here.... the demonstration is rather poor. Let's start with... What is this framework you are working on? How does it benefit us? What features does it have? Let's start there..

NetStar, Nov 1, 2018 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well, according to the Teamviewer website, Teamviewer requires one of these versions of Windows (v1.85, v2.44, v3.6.5244, v4.1.9108, v5.1.17330, v6.0.17222, v7.0.43148, v8.0.44109, v9.0.41110, v10.0.93450, v11.0.93231, v12.0.95388) or one of these versions of MacOS (v3.6.5244, v4.1.11989, v6.0.11879, v7.0.11991, v8.0.20942, v9.0.43731, v10.0.92876, v11.0.90968, v12.0.52680) or one of several different versions of Linux or one of several different mobile versions.

I have NONE of them!

Just tried your site again. SAME result. SAME source code. Like I said before, with this source code it is IMPOSSIBLE for anything else to show on my computer. EVERYTHING that CAN be shown with this source code is SHOWING, so you MUST be serving up DIFFERENT source code to other computers and for some reason NOT allowing me to access that source code.

mmerlinn, Nov 1, 2018 IP
  5. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok, TeamViewer excluded. Can You say your OS and browser, I will attempt find OS and browser to test.

arto8, Nov 1, 2018 IP
  6. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This framework still commercial purpose, I can not disclose many details, Sorry. What is present in this topic, all that.

All glory to the Lord God

Hello,

With God's Mercy, I am developing new javascript framework and want to present

login: admin,
    password: admin
    http://81.16.8.98:8088/?language=en

In this framework basis putted solutions and design patterns that provide theoretically developing large projects easy without drooping down maintenance. Codes become stable, reliable, strong, easy supported, flexible.

With God's Mercy this framework continued developing, growing. You can periodically visit this site to see changes.

But core ideas that putted in this framework provide (not only practice even also theoretical) easy developing complicated, large projects, without difficult.

With this framework shows enables of preparing web sites mainly html, css, js, ajax, and in back-end site only stay database support (by ajax calls with json format). Present demo site prepared on html documents (nothing any back-end php, aspx) and for database support used ms sql server and aspx services.

· Input validation subsystem

· Language support subsystem

· Scrollable grid

· Grid columns ordering user interface tools

· Grid columns show/hide user interface tools

· Grid sorting user interface feature

· Grid paging user interface tools

· Grid filtering user interface tools

· Grid with editable / read only feature

· Grid master / details relationship feature

· Grid columns width in place resizer

· Context menus

· Dialogs / Message Box

· Drag and drop functionality

stay with God

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    arto8, Nov 1, 2018 IP
  7. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Added new visual feature - Grid column in-place ordering
    • Grid columns width in place drag-dropper (hover on column text cell top right corner and by left mouse click). Columns with % width not allowed resize.
    • Grid columns ordering in place drag-dropper (hover on column text cell top right corner and by right mouse click)

arto8, Nov 3, 2018 IP
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's no reason for your thread then.

NetStar, Nov 3, 2018 IP
  9. BlackTooth

BlackTooth Peon

Best Answers:
    Broken link, fix it

BlackTooth, Nov 3, 2018 IP
  10. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please explain, what You mean?

arto8, Nov 3, 2018 IP
  11. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What's with all the "god" bullcrap??

malky66, Nov 4, 2018 IP
    sarahk and NetStar like this.
  12. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I will. You post about a vague javascript framework you created with no mention of what it is used for, how it benefits us, or if it's something that we can use or how to use. There isn't even a website for your framework. Instead you post a link to a demo which half of us can't even use and the other half simply sees a table after selecting "morning" or "evening". We ask for clarification and you state " I can not disclose many details" then go on and talk about grid/table options. There is NO point to this thread because 1. you aren't explaining your project 2. you have stated you can't go in to detail on your project and 3. your project has no website offering download, docs etc. Your post offers no value. It's pointless. Is it a failed attempt at spam? I'm beyond confused.

NetStar, Nov 4, 2018 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  13. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like those AOL email I use to get..

All glory to the Lord God

My dear Auntie Ruth Dumblewinkle has fallen ill in the greatest mountains of Enugu, Nigeria and we need to send her to the big city of Abuja for hospital care 100%. Please gracious send 100$ to Abdul Satti Edhiri, a royal prince who shall send you 1000$ back as great reward. Bless you.

stay with god

NetStar, Nov 4, 2018 IP
    sarahk, mmerlinn and malky66 like this.
  14. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank You for reply. My English very bad, but I will attempt response.

Maybe in this forum people wait that they will find useful tips for their problems and solutions for partially simple issues are free and they are right. I just introduced a whole framework so that I could give people information for such a framework. But, unfortunately, it's not free, so you can not use it. As far as understanding this framework makes it easy to design a sophisticated design, try to work together the functionality of the site you see in the framework you know, maybe then it is clear what has been done on the site is a complex or a simple problem (the water's stones come appear when you enter the water). As for your saying, it does not open up to half people, I only learned one from this forum, but I asked her at least for her OS and browser, so I did not receive. I will not write any more news about this framework anymore. I said, you know. I wrote straight to you to see the news easily. In User Interface can be details that you will not see so easily.

Stay with God

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    arto8, Nov 4, 2018 IP
  15. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1) You didn't introduce a framework. You posted some sort of demo that we guess uses your framework. However, the only demo is of a table.

2) If you expect sales from your "framework" the potential buyer will want to know more about it and how it would benefit them. This probably would include a web site explaining the benefit, providing multiple demos, documentation of usage, and some sort of trial to see if it fits their needs.

I'll say it again. This thread is pointless. Looks like it was intended to be spam.

NetStar, Nov 4, 2018 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  16. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You show me how to let you check, try and then make sure you do not use for your needs without buying it? It's impossible in the information field, Smart peoples, companies trying to protecting the videos, songs, did not happen, so this is not object to give Your hand next to take from your hand. Many companies offer a demo version, try version in some time period, crack versions are posted on the internet. Documentations are already disclosing ideas, the code prototype already disclosing ideas. I already said that preparing this site is complicated, You want to make sure - try You to make that by Your well-known framework. In a word, if you can show me way that You can be try this framework to know Your satisfies, at the same time it will be assurance to me that you will not use it illegally, please give me to know.
    For the appraiser is enough what is there. To me enough one purchaser - company or person.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    arto8, Nov 4, 2018 IP
  17. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You have give us NO reason for us to WANT to go further. All you are doing is wasting YOUR time and our time with this pointless RUNNING AROUND THE BURNING BUSH.

mmerlinn, Nov 5, 2018 IP
  18. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have promised and will no longer add news related to this topic in this forum. And the new ones are often not noticeable without a description. Who would be interested in the description of the new features added could follow to this page (updated along with the development of the framework)

http://81.16.8.98:8088/CV.html

Stay with God

arto8, Nov 7, 2018 IP
  19. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL I still don't know what this is about. Just top posting...

NetStar, Nov 10, 2018 IP
  20. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Wow, I only found this thread because @arto8 tried to create another thread spamming his "framework".

I visited the link from his first post and it looks like he's been hard at work - but I couldn't get past the login so stopped there. I have discovered that I'd never want to use Artavazd Ananikyan for any design work, however by going to Artavazd's site I was able to find the documentation for his "library".

upload_2020-1-14_16-55-0.png

It seems I'm not a smart javascript developer. I can't work out if he's writing a jquery plugin or something that is able to utilise jquery plugins.

upload_2020-1-14_16-54-35.png

I'd need a decent feature list, fully working demos, and evidence of a significant developer and testing community before I would give it any serious consideration.

sarahk, Jan 13, 2020 IP