1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google holding my adwords hostage!

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Jeffrey McBride, Oct 26, 2018.

I need some help... Google denied all my ads because they said there was malicious or unwanted software. I called them after I saw this and informed them that I did not have any malware or unwanted software on my website. They said they would look into the issue and get back with me within 24 hours. That was on Thursday 10/18/18. I called back on Friday after 30 hours and they said they are still checking into it. Finally, on the next Monday, they tell me it's not malicious or unwanted software, it was a link to www.27wp.com/jquery.js. I figured out one of my WordPress plugins was where the link was so I removed the plugin and that took away the link. I call them back and let them know I removed the link. They told me to give them 25 hours and my ads should be approved. I have been calling every since that time and my ads are STILL not approved! I am mad as hell and have no clue what else to do? They keep telling me to give them another 24 hours and they will call me back but they don't call me back and they don't fix the ads.

I have no clue what else to do... I am completely at a loss. It's been 8 days now and my ads are STILL not running. I am losing tons of business. Has anyone else had this experience? What can I do?

Jeffrey McBride, Oct 26, 2018 IP
  2. thewahm

thewahm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you emailed support or only called?

thewahm, Oct 26, 2018 IP
  3. Jeffrey McBride

Jeffrey McBride Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have only called. Is emailing support better?

4. thewahm

thewahm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe ao, as you then have a trail of your requests.

thewahm, Oct 26, 2018 IP
  5. Jeffrey McBride

Jeffrey McBride Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Has anyone actually experienced this before?

6. drak15

drak15 Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally, on the next Monday, they tell me it's not malicious or unwanted software, it was a link to www.27wp.com/jquery.js. I figured out one of my WordPress plugins was where the link was so I removed the plugin and that took away the link. I call them back and let them know I removed the link. They told me to give them 25 hours and my ads should be approved.

drak15, Dec 19, 2018 IP
  7. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have experienced some delay response from Google team. But they will reply. If they take too long. Remove the campaign and create a new one. They will recheck your link and should approve it.

AlphaNine_Vini, Dec 20, 2018 IP
  8. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I was using the word blockchain, my ad was not approved for 2 weeks, after 2 weeks someone called me and informed the issue in my adword.

it career, Dec 20, 2018 IP
  9. info

info Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    emailing support is better

info, Jan 26, 2019 IP