1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Drumming Lesson Patreon Page

Discussion in 'Websites' started by jasontn, Oct 9, 2018.

jasontn, Oct 9, 2018 IP
  2. Modesta

Modesta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! First of all, I love the idea of it, it's very helpful. However, it's a bit hard to understand the way everything is organized. I would suggest to categorize all the lessons and make it clear how it works. You could also add some text regarding what exactly you provide, what styles of music, where people can find some specific lessons and how it is classified. That would let people to easily find information and you would also increase your customer value.

Modesta, Oct 24, 2018 IP
    jasontn likes this.
  3. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    They have tags you can add, which I have. But that's about all you can do with that format. Anyway, I'm sure the "begging" introduction, just kidding, needs more depth I think.

jasontn, Nov 2, 2018 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am totally confused about what you are trying to do. Your site gives NO clear indication of what your GOALS are nor HOW you plan to achieve them. No visitor will remain on any site if he cannot understand what the site is about.

Further, asking for a donation at the very top of the first page will DRIVE AWAY MOST OF YOUR VISITORS. If you want to ask for donations, you MUST do it AFTER you have convinced the visitor that your site is WORTH a donation, NOT BEFORE.

I am not a fan of the layout either. A TINY menu almost HIDDEN under the top banner is not good. If you want your ABOUT, CAREERS, etc. links menu on the bottom, put it horizontally across the bottom, not in a vertical column down the lower left side.

mmerlinn, Nov 2, 2018 IP
    jasontn likes this.
  5. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't ask for donations at the top. It's just the way the site is designed. Patreon does that, but I would have done it differently.

jasontn, Nov 8, 2018 IP