1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to convert clickbank sales from blog

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by indiasbull, Oct 19, 2018.

Hi friends,
    I am running a health blog named https://playwithhealth.com . it is over 1 year old website. I start using clickbank.com from may 2018 and made 150$ in 2 months. but after july did not made any single penny.

kindly give me suggestions, what should i change or add in my website to convert them.

your help will be highly obliged

thanks

vikas

indiasbull, Oct 19, 2018 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well maybe you can post yous posts on related facebook groups but be sure to add some value first until you post . Maybe you can try youtube marketing .In my opinion videos convert best than blogs emails etc as people are more entited by videos .Also try to build an email list ,give people a free bribe then start comunicate with them

Spartan14, Oct 19, 2018 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  3. zCodeSystem

zCodeSystem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to start a FB group/page around it and start building community!

Just creating a blog and sitting waiting won't bring much results.

Once community grows, you can start boosting posts and publish some of the articles from you blog.

Good luck!

zCodeSystem, Nov 25, 2018 IP
  4. ankush mittal

ankush mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to get sales from the bloggers in first of all you must give some kind of free tips in the article you have a blog in the health niche.

Let's say you are in the weight loss niche So first of all you can give them some kind of free tips for example 10 tips on how to lose weight and there after in the end you can tell them if you want to lose 10kg weight within just a month then check out this product it has really helped me alot.

Then you will be able to increase your conversions a lot.

When you will be telling a story in the blog you will see that you have increased your conversions by 2x ,3x

Because then people start comparing if you can do I can also.

Good luck.

ankush mittal, Jan 19, 2019 IP
  5. Wendy Rahilly

Wendy Rahilly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm having a lot of success with Pinterest. That's like a bloggers goldmine. I create "text layover" images and pin them to Pinterest with a link to my posts (NOT Clickbank affiliate links directly — just my blog posts. Pinterest doesn't like pins that lead directly to Clickbank products. Then, I make sure I optimize my pins for SEO. And I use hashtags. So, if my pin/blog post is about "relationship tips", I'll include that keyword in my title and descriptions of my pin and a hashtag with that keyword. Pinterest is driving a lot of traffic back to my blog, so you might want to try this social media site.

I took a look at your site and I think you're definitely on the right track with product reviews. But, maybe you can interlink a little more? I usually interlink the product URL at least twice in the body of my posts and then a CTA at the bottom with a clickable image.

And, I agree, telling your story about your experience with the product helps to boost sales. :)

Wendy Rahilly, Feb 13, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  6. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You are 100% correct, pinterest and mix both working great for me.

indiasbull, Feb 13, 2019 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's colorful, well layed out and interesting. I noticed also that your English grammar and spelling are good. You just need to promote it more. Posting this thread was a good idea, will generate interest and should give you more success.;)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    Spoiltdiva, Feb 14, 2019 IP
  8. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    from cot. 2018 to jan,. 2019 i made neaer 15,000$ from clickbank :) by doing very changes in my website and promotion.

indiasbull, Feb 14, 2019 IP
  9. Tanay Kumar Das

Tanay Kumar Das Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can promote your website in Facebook in the following way:
    Your approach to this account needs to be different than other websites.
    First of all Create a Group related to your Website and fill it with quality content. Remember not to use junk materials as it will have a negative effect.
    Offer something Free to download for the subscribers to keep them engaged.
    Post in the group on a regular basis informations related to your product or website.
    Search with your relevant KW to find New Groups in FB .
    Introduce your group to those searched groups with your group link. Give few details as to what your group offers.
    You will find members adding up .
    The numbers of members to your group will increase so is the search ranking. Then ultimately traffic to your website will also rise.

Tanay Kumar Das, Mar 29, 2019 IP
  10. Tom Hunter

Tom Hunter Greenhorn Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I would make the blog about 1 subject only (not multiple health subjects), it's much easier for everything (SEO,advertising keywords, domain name etc etc) if the blog just covers 1 subject.

Tom Hunter, Apr 20, 2019 IP
  11. Mikemakeitso

Mikemakeitso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start reading Apple Podcast called "The Blogging Millionaire"... Some of the Best advice i have come across.

It's not just 1 thing, from Google SEO advice to Affiliate marketing. Lots to learn.

Mikemakeitso, Dec 17, 2019 IP
  12. TagYourLeads

TagYourLeads Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    update your site as much as you can. also do social, it works great! good luck

TagYourLeads, Dec 17, 2019 IP
  13. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I have an affiliate review site on CB products , I do use redirect, using sub domain from my main domain
    I not sure how to promote , do the usual stuffs post on FB group using my sub domain redirect to that affilate review site so far no sales got hops not say impressive
    I do also post on various social media

YujinTan, Dec 14, 2020 IP
  14. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Please share the domain and would like to look into it and help you over the same.

royalstar_23, Dec 31, 2020 IP
  15. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    I not sure can share here? is this

YujinTan, Dec 31, 2020 IP