1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I protect information about me

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by di8ry, Sep 27, 2018.

How can I protect information about me? I mean i want to create my adult site and dont want to be catch by somebody

di8ry, Sep 27, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, never do anything you don't want the world to know about. You can turn on privacy and you can hide behind fake identities but eventually something will leak and people will know who you are.

sarahk, Sep 27, 2018 IP
    jrbiz, Smyrl and JoeSpirit like this.
  3. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    You can try using Tor browser in order to hide your IP address and it will not collect any of your personal information.
    Or you can try to use some VPN in order to hide your IP but the point is that some of them don't work properly and your IP may leak.

Konnock, Oct 1, 2018 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How does TOR or a VPN hide a website owner's identity?

sarahk, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  5. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Domain and hosting websites provide domain privacy. Purchase domain privacy and also hide details in your hosting. Nobody will know your info. Check your details in who.is website. That's it, damn simple!

3936296, Oct 10, 2018 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    You think it can't?

Konnock, Oct 11, 2018 IP
  7. dmzhost

dmzhost Peon

Best Answers:
    Easy, buy domain with bitcoin, use fake info, but even with your legal normal info with the whois protect functions you will be protected. This functions would be able to hide you from the web but take care, if you will do something illegal and you will be sued ( for any reason ) the hosting / domain provider will pass your information.

dmzhost, Sep 18, 2019 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    with the right legal clout or investigations, most owners can be outed. People are sloppy and leave trails.

sarahk, Sep 18, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @sarahk is right: no method is perfect if you are planning to do something illegal. Government authorities can generally find out anything that they want to find out unless you are a very skilled fraudster (and even they get caught.) On the other hand, if you are mostly concerned that your family, friends, neighbors, employers, etc., do not find out about your involvement with a legitimate business in the adult industry, using a domain privacy service as @3936296 suggests, will probably work for you.

jrbiz, Oct 12, 2019 IP
  10. Mike2718

Mike2718 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use gift debit card to purchase a hosting. You are supposed to provide your real name to purchase a domain name, but I don't think it is strictly enforced. But if you are afraid that it can ruin your reputation, you better stay away from it!

Mike2718, Dec 5, 2019 IP