1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which are some ways i could earn 5$ per hour online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sebastian.mrtp, Sep 24, 2018.

That might not sound like a lot for many of you as it is only close to half the minimum wage on the US, but where I live if I could earn 5$ per hour I would be able to make in 40 hours a week what I currently make as an civil engineer working 60 hours a week. (here cost of living is lower but also is salary)

note: i have two years of experience as a civil engineer

sebastian.mrtp, Sep 24, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd stick to the engineering.

Working online you'll be constantly chasing work and competing with people who are prepared to work for even less than you.

Before you quit your day job I'd try to get a consistent 10-15 hours a week of billable work (yep, I know, hideous long days but worth it).
    Consider
    • programming - you'll have learnt some as part of your degree
    • technical writing - get in with a proper company who can give you big chunks of work
    • virtual pa

sarahk, Sep 24, 2018 IP
  3. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tasks Exchanges are good sources to make money fast.

MatBerrows, Sep 25, 2018 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    But he's looking for something that will be long-term and steady, surely? The hustle of doing many little tasks is unreliable.

sarahk, Sep 25, 2018 IP
  5. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to work online - you can find such work, don't know how much you will earn for the first time if you don't have any experience in the sphere, but after some time you could earn ven more.
    Kust don't think that it's an easy work that takes 4 hours per day.

Konnock, Oct 2, 2018 IP
  6. kumarsujit24

kumarsujit24 Active Member

Best Answers:
    HI, where can I get the online work? any link where there are only cheap but instant work and instant payment type jobs are available. Like fiverr.com etc.

Thanks

kumarsujit24, Oct 2, 2018 IP
  7. Buzzoid

Buzzoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try not to quit your main job and at the same time find something on the Internet, such as freelancing, but if you don’t care about programming, then it’s best to start with smm or seo. There are many sites that require freelancers. For example freelance.com. Try it

Buzzoid, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  8. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Starting an online business is actually the best thing to do. Depending on your skill and interest, you select a niche and go into either freelancing, affiliate marketing or dropshipping and all these require little capital. As long as you're doing the right thing consistently, you'll earn more 5$ daily.

Anitasol, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  9. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Forget the hourly wage. Focus on the end goal. You're really looking for $200 a week or $866 per month. So whats the easiest way to get there? Purchased an item for less and sell the item for more. Repeat. What are some other ways to earn a couple hundred a week? Offer a service that is needed. Repeat.

Whether your goal is $200 or $200,000 you're going to need serious commitment, consistency and generally a good idea.

NetStar, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  10. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    And what do you think can be reselled like this? I always look for a cheaper variant and check it.

Konnock, Oct 9, 2018 IP
  11. Bridget65

Bridget65 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is a website that you can earn $5 per hour and also a youtube video on this too. Check it out.
    You will find it helpful.

Bridget65, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  12. Eliss

Eliss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You may become an affiliate. For example, some hosting companies offer such affiliate programs, so you may earn a good amount of money. Some offer commission-based payments, while other offer, let's say, 20-40 euros per sale. There are also recurring affiliate programs, which pay you repeated commissions for each and every sale.

Eliss, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  13. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paid to click websites, Paid surveys sites, fiverr, upwork, freelancing sites etc.,

3936296, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  14. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    well dont expect that earnings online its easy ,even if you see so many threads ebooks with title make $100 per day easy . Its not easy . First you must choose a business model like affiliate marketing ,cpa marketing ,ecomerce etc and be expert in one field and try to chose something to master and not 5 things . For example in my case i make the huge mistake because i want to make them all like youtube marketing ,seo ,ppc etc this its a big mistake because if you make a lot of things you dont do one thing better .Its good to choose a something like youtube and work on it until you become an expert then trust me it will be very easy to make money

Spartan14, Oct 11, 2018 IP
  15. shadow20002

shadow20002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Or you can join some websites about testing softwares and applications on mobile which can earn you a lot money if you are persistent to it.

shadow20002, Oct 11, 2018 IP
  16. gogas2

gogas2 Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way for me is to start with affiliate marketing .You have to invest some time here but its worthless. Now if you dont like this way
    you can also start a blog or a youtube channel,search on internet for get paid to do simple tasks online (like microworkers and amazon mturk)
    Also you can answer some surveys online.

gogas2, Oct 15, 2018 IP