1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

javascript framework

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by arto8, Sep 28, 2018.

All glory to the Lord God

Hello,

With God's Mercy, I am developing new javascript framework and want to present

login: admin,
    password: admin

http://81.16.8.98:8088/?language=en

In this framework basis putted solutions and design patterns that provide theoretically developing large projects easy without drooping down maintenance. Codes become stable, reliable, strong, easy supported, flexible.

stay with God

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    arto8, Sep 28, 2018 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have absolutely NO clue what you are going on about. I went to your link and all I get is a blank white page with one dropdown giving a choice of morning & evening, evening, and morning. NOTHING happens when I choose ANY of them. If that is the extent of your development, you will not get much traction here or anywhere else.

mmerlinn, Oct 5, 2018 IP
  3. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are You see scrollable grid?
    Are You see dialogs, messageBox?.
    Are You see validation subsystem?
    Are You see how to visible/hide columns in grid?
    Are You see how order columns in grid?
    Are You see how resize columns width in grid?
    Are You see how sort grid?
    Are You see how worked filtering in grid?
    Are You see master / details grids relationship?
    Are You see context menu?
    Are You see language support?

Others see and working. May be You visited in that time when updating site. In that time for technique reasons may be site not worked correct about 10 minute. That not my reason. But that happens rarely

Framework continue developing and growing by God's Mercy. All glory to the Lord God
    stay with God

P.S. May be You know site where used scrollable grid. To me interested other realization of that idea. If so, please, give me link

arto8, Oct 6, 2018 IP
  4. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    I see NONE of those items and have no idea about a scrollable grid site, and I just checked your site again.

mmerlinn, Oct 6, 2018 IP
  5. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did not look long ago firefox and ie compatibility browsers. My main developing environment in chrome. A few minute ago for ff and ie I corrected only some css (not js script) for working correct scrollbar. For other browsers I not testing. Now if Your browser is other than chrome, firefox, internet explorer, sorry. May be older versions of browsers or internet connection problems also affected. Sorry, if for You not reachable site functionality. You are first who could not try site.

arto8, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  6. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    You have that wrong. BILLIONS of people have not tried your site. I tried, but got basically nothing.

Here is what I see: 81-16-8-98-8088-2.JPG

Here is the source code for that page: 81-16-8-98-8088_source.JPG

You have links to JS files in your code. However, I do not see ANYWHERE in your code where you are calling any JS functions whatsoever. According to what I see in the source code, what I see is EXACTLY what I am supposed to see. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Maybe @deathshadow or others can see something that I do not see.

EDIT: First image is a black and white copy of what I saw. The image was too big when I shot it with color.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    mmerlinn, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @mmerlinn Something screwy is going on with your computer.

Probably the same reason why google translate doesn't work in your browser(s).

I used FF and this is what I see:

1.gif

qwikad.com, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  8. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That is without a doubt the MOST inaccessible buggy broken train wreck of a website I've seen in... weeks. Laundry list of how not to build a website, laundry list of how NOT to use JavaScript... I would suggest killing that entire mess with fire.

It is painfully evident from the site itself that -- to be brutally frank -- you haven't learned enough about HTML or CSS to be applying JavaScript to either yet. It hemorrhages errors left and right, there's zero accessibility, zero semantics, and even the pretense of the silly login provides ZERO actual security given how easily that is pimp-slapped aside. (since client side scripting for security is not security!)

I would suggest the cleansing fire from the Angel of Death's sword might be a good starting point for it.

deathshadow, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  9. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    @qwikad.com

I don't see anything in the source code that would make your screen shot even possible.

I am using FF on a Dell here so I am wondering whether the OP has several DIFFERENT source codes available where I am getting one and you are getting a different one. If I remember, tomorrow I will try looking at his site on my Mac with FF and see what I see there.

mmerlinn, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  10. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am already say site tested on
    chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    firefox 62.0.3 (64-bit)
    internet explorer 11 Version: 11.0.9600.19130
    All in the windows 8.1 OS.
    Exists many browsers safari, opera, ... . And also exists older versions of chrome, ff, ie, I not test from what versions starting work. I not so time to install so many browsers and test. I can not access Your client browser to find out what is reason. Sorry. But they are, for whom designed this site, they are working and are not complaining.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    arto8, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  11. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    An one observation. Because for demo testing given one login for all internet users(admin), if in testing when doing request to get grid data from back-end server (for example in master/details relationship part or performing menu <refresh from server>). may be suddenly jump You to the login.html page. That means in same time other demo user also working and testing site. In real world, for each pharmacy user given one login, and so symptoms not happened.

arto8, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  12. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    Login cannot be an issue because I did not log in. I never got past the screen shown, so did not have any way to login.

And if you look at the source code I posted, a login in screen is not possible with that code.

mmerlinn, Oct 8, 2018 IP
  13. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I say about login for those who can testing site and has no problem with. For Your problem that not associate.

If You give me one time connection teamviewer id (and also password), I will try to find out problem.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    arto8, Oct 8, 2018 IP
  14. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    I just tried it on this Mac with FF. Exactly the same. And exactly the same source code.

This source code simply will not produce anything more than what I see. The javascript functions are NOT being called at all and without calls to javascript functions nothing more will ever show on any computer.

So, WHERE are the javascript function calls?

I have no idea what teamviewer is.

mmerlinn, Oct 8, 2018 IP
  15. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    TeamViewer is internet service, that allow share client computer screens through internet. https://www.teamviewer.com/en/

this framework using AMD (Asynchronous module definition) architecture. For about googling requireJS. But for this framework created specific small engine, by its own specific solutions and subtlety. other than requireJS or else.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2020
    arto8, Oct 9, 2018 IP
  16. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    OK, so I googled RequireJS and found this quote:

NOWHERE in your source code do you show that you loaded RequireJS into your HTML document at all, so no way that it can be used.

mmerlinn, Oct 9, 2018 IP
  17. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In this framework not used requireJS, I only reference to explain about AMD. This framework has its realization of that analog, with its own implementation, solutions. But core ideas that putted in this framework not here. This framework (may be say not only practical even also theoretically) provide easy developing complicated, large projects, without difficult.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    arto8, Oct 9, 2018 IP
  18. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Added new functionality in framework - drag and drop. For view usage go grid context menu-> settings. and on dialog shows cross arrow images in left side of column names. drag and drop on other row for moving dragged row before dropped row

arto8, Oct 29, 2018 IP
  19. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    mmerlin most likely has a google extension installed that prevents his computer from loading pointless bullshit. Unfortunately, I was able to view it fine. What the hell is this and why do we care?
    ?

NetStar, Oct 31, 2018 IP
  20. arto8

arto8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Added new feature - Grid columns width in place resizer

arto8, Oct 31, 2018 IP