1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 1.5 Year-Old Business Making $5k/Mo

Discussion in 'Sites' started by joaquin, Sep 24, 2018.

I'm selling a business monetized with WooCommerce/PayPal that sells a certain type of code used by businesses on a monthly basis.

This business has made the following revenue:

$70 on March
    $510 on April
    $735 on May
    $1656.50 on June
    $1995 on July
    $2056.96 on August
    $2188.14 From September 1st to September 24th.

Revenue for May was $4,316 USD and so far from June 1st to June 5th it's at: $1,344. Expected revenue for June is over $5,000.

Every month has grown continuously despite the same budget of around $250 USD being spent on ads.

What is being sold? LunarCodes.com, a business that sells codes for online businesses.

Assets included in the sale:
    • Domain name/registrar
    • 2,000+ prospects e-mail list
    • 150+ buyers e-mail list (each buyer is worth around $20-$30 USD per month)
    • Total auto-responder of over 20-emails, plus over 100 e-mails already written which you can re-use.
    • $2,200 in un-sold stock (might be less at the time of sale)
    • Entire ad campaign (I'm a Internet Marketing graduate and have continuously split-tested the campaign to make each subscriber cost less than $.60 cents.
    • Entire list of over 14 code providers. They are reliable, cheap, and were very hard to find.
    • Technique for getting codes for around $2 each. This alone costs over $15,000 and will be given to the new buyer after the transaction has been finalized.
    LunarCodes.com has great Google rankings. Search for "save money ses", and you will see. Also search for any event name, etc.

I made a video with more info here: https://lunarcodes.com/lunarcodes-com-for-sale/

Contact me on Skype: ngi112

Why are you selling this site?

I need the money.

How is it monetized?
    PayPal

Does this site come with any social media account?
    No.

How much time does this site take to run?
    One hour per day at most. Everything is handled automatically. Time requirements involve: Writing a single e-mail per day. Writing one e-mail per week. Getting the product from my list of trusty and well-priced providers. Getting more codes using my method. All the work can be done in less than an hour, but an hour is about what I'd estimate.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    It's all pretty straight forward. If there are any issues I'll gladly help out the new owner.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    joaquin, Sep 24, 2018 IP
  2. chaoscript

chaoscript Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 40
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    From where you get these codes?
    It's legal?

chaoscript, Sep 28, 2018 IP
  3. joaquin

joaquin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have a list of providers who are reliable and offer them for cheap. It is not illegal. There are lots of code re-sellers on eBay. Some people also buy codes with crypto.

joaquin, Sep 28, 2018 IP
  4. Bestservices4u

Bestservices4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where the traffic is coming from? Is it from completely search engine or you are running ad campaign on adwords?
    Secondly, whats the profit margin per coupon? Whats the cost of the coupon and how much do you for?

Bestservices4u, Jun 9, 2019 IP