1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't ask any more about how can I pick up a niche product, coming to take look!!

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Hatter Taiser, Sep 18, 2018.

Running s successful eCommerce business is about 5% finding the right product. The rest is hard work, marketing, and just doing it.

There are no shortcuts, people selling the idea that you can find some pot of gold at the end of the new hot product ranbow are full of it.

Just do it, you can spend all day researching and trying to “learn everything” you’ll never learn what you need to know till you start.

Who cares what these bozos are selling. What do you want to sell? Where are you gonna get it? What are competitors charging, where you gonna sell Amazon, Shopify, multi channel. Is the product going to have a high refund rate (electronics, clothing), or high reorder rate (supplements, skin care). These are questions you should be asking.

There is no secret course, here’s the real secret and all you need to know. Just do it.

Don’t waste your time trying to find some “fad”
    product that you can make money on for a few months then jump to the next product. These guys selling courses on “how to make money on Amazon or Shopify” are so full of it. Don’t waste your time or energy, with these garbage courses.

You wanna make money in eCommerce pick a product and do it. It’s hard work, it takes brains, balls, and bucks. Anyone who says otherwise is likely trying to sell you some junk course.

All those big flashy numbers look great, but here’s what your not seeing or thinking about.

- inventory management
    - insurance
    - sales tax
    - employees/contractors
    - refunds/customer service
    - content
    - design
    - reviews
    - suppliers
    - supplier lead times
    - cash flow
    - inventory cash flow
    - advertising
    - customer service
    - constant R&D new product launches
    - inventory aging
    - income taxes
    - competitors
    - Merchant problems/Amazon problems
    - legal/lawyers/regulation

And on and on...

You can make a lot of money in eCommerce, we do, but we always have months where we lose a lot of money. I can show you screenshots all day long of huge top line revenue from various platforms we sell on. This means absolutely nothing.

If your looking to make fast easy money get a job or find some short term hustle that will be over in 6 months.

If you want to make real money build a business that is sustainable and long term then pick a product, grab your balls, and get ready to work hard and long hours.

Instead if asking “what product you should sell” ask how your going to sell it.

The real truth is if you wanna make money in eCommerce get ready to work harder then you ever have, get down in the trenches buckle up.

some one just told me that I think it is truth I wanna share everyone to know

Hatter Taiser, Sep 18, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with everything in the OP except:

I do know one marketing course (actually more of a community) that delivers quality training for successfully building a business on the Amazon platform. The owners have a pretty high level of integrity and membership costs about a third of other "Amazon courses" I've looked at.

JoeSpirit, Sep 18, 2018 IP
  3. Hatter Taiser

Hatter Taiser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what's kind of course you spoke to?

Hatter Taiser, Sep 19, 2018 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We can make money with ecomerce with paid traffic or we must invest in facebook ads to get traffic ? Thanks

Spartan14, Sep 19, 2018 IP
  5. Hatter Taiser

Hatter Taiser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can try free traffic at first, such as fb,ins,snapchat, SEO ,forum etc...

Hatter Taiser, Sep 19, 2018 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's called The Proven Amazon Course. It was founded by Jim Cockrum. I don't have an affiliate link but you should be able to find it with a search if you wish. I've been a member for a few years but not currently active because my focus is elsewhere at the moment.

JoeSpirit, Sep 20, 2018 IP