1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payment processor choice

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Bogfan95, Sep 18, 2018.

Hello. I own a street food caravan since 2014.

Taking payments has evolved a lot, our clients ask us to make card payment available.
    We are unsure if we should go for Square-up, paypal or any other type.

The want to implement EMV especially Contactless. My questions are.

1) How many contactless payments can be taken before clients will be asked to introduce pin number. This is an issue as we want to keep a fast flow.

2) How to handle friendly fraud

3) Regarding both of the above, which payment processor is the most "friendly" when it comes to chargebacks. We read horror stories where businesses had ALL their funds blocked for 1 chargeback and went bankrupt because they couldn't keep up.

Cheers!!

Bogfan95, Sep 18, 2018 IP
  2. OMI Nutrition

OMI Nutrition Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello

Square or Paypal is a great choice for startups and low revenue or seasonal business. Once you start processing more than $30k annually you will almost always be able to find merchant processors who can customise solutions and deliver a better rate. Do you think your business would be over or under the $30k threshold??

OMI Nutrition, Sep 20, 2018 IP
  3. Bogfan95

Bogfan95 Peon

Best Answers:
    We are going to hit over 70 this year.

From what I've read people complain about Square holding their funds. Our average sale is around 21 dollars. In case of friendly fraud will all our funds be held or only that certain trasaction. Our business model is highly dependent on bankroll.

Thanks.

Bogfan95, Sep 20, 2018 IP
  4. OMI Nutrition

OMI Nutrition Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not clued up on the specifics of one processor to another. If that's of particular concern to you, it would be the first thing I ask or look for in their Terms and Conditions.

OMI Nutrition, Sep 20, 2018 IP
  5. Paul Milles

Paul Milles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Payment processing my choice is Credit card...

Paul Milles, Nov 10, 2018 IP
  6. patriciaalexander

patriciaalexander Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not clued up on the specifics of one chip. It would be if that to you personally.

patriciaalexander, Nov 26, 2018 IP
  7. CCProcessor

CCProcessor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I rep with one of largest processors in the country and would love to answer you questions.

You have the option to turn the PIN off.
    The fastest gateway is Cardknox(faster than Walmart) which allows for fast transactions along with the EMV(the chip) protection. With the EMV is is almost impossible to chargeback or fraud.
    Please reach out with any questions.
    I would love to give you a quote for your processing to get you the best rate and the best service possible. Ashermurray1-Gmail

CCProcessor, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  8. Jurae Ferguson

Jurae Ferguson Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to get a great rate ask about a no obligation free statement analysis. So many companies don't give options, we can customize different solutions to what you need. check me out here https://mbsy.co/sekuremerchants/MrsRaeFerg
    If you have any questions I will be more than willing to answer them.

Jurae Ferguson, Dec 12, 2018 IP