1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Temporary Email Service.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Vanth, Sep 15, 2018.

Set this site up as it's cheap to run and I think it could be of use.

Doesn't have ADs, very simple and clean design.

Working on some additional features now where users can password lock the url of their chosen email as well as some other work.

Unlimited emails, many extensions.

What are your thoughts?

https://expire.io

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Vanth, Sep 15, 2018 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My thoughts are that the site needs A HUGE amount of work before it is useable.

Having ONLY two blue lines with a dropdown that does not switch languages and two buttons (switch email & clear @s) that do NOTHING is not much of a website.

mmerlinn, Sep 15, 2018 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What have you got setup for handling complaints from law enforcement once the trolls and stalkers and scammers find your service?

sarahk, Sep 15, 2018 IP
  4. Vanth

Vanth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Languages switch on, Chrome, Firefox, Brave. There was a version of Safari I saw which made the page not load fully but I thought this issue was cleared? May I know what browser you are using? Works on mobile to.

Switch emails does work, when clicked you will see a pop up box and see the previous emails you have created allowing you to switch between them or a box inviting you to make an email. The Clear @s is to clear all previous email addresses that you have created not emails. Really unsure why your having all these problems so any information would be great.

It's not suppose to include much, its a free website with no ADs, it's made to be simple, only taking seconds to make an email account and providing you with what is needed. I'm pretty sure you don't want a lot of thing cluttering up the page when the site is really only made for one thing. We are always open to new ideas so thank you for you review.

Email text field received will eventually be encrypted on our end and decrypted in the users browser, so we won't know what is being received, we will only see the sender domain however we are currently looking into this as this is a larger job. There will be a list implemented where sites which require KYC or verification on a higher level will rejected/deleted right away and not appear in the users inbox. There are no need for sites like that for the service we provide, everyone can see any email address so confidential emails shouldn't really be coming in.

We respect the users privacy so all logs and emails are deleted after 24 hours. To be honest you find those types of people on pretty much every service and they always find new ways to get around things. It's a win a lose situation but we will do our best to combat it.

Vanth, Sep 16, 2018 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Using FF on a Dell. Language dropdown drops down, but selecting a language does nothing. Neither of the buttons pop up, so no idea what is on them.

No clutter is good. However, it seems to me that the huge blank white spaces should have something in them.

mmerlinn, Sep 16, 2018 IP