1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Parental Consent verification

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by KaidemonLP, Sep 14, 2018.

A few days ago i have set my birthday to my actual birthday so twiter noticed that i didnt have 13 years when i originaly created the account (4 years ago)
    Thankfully my mom agreed to help me with this and gave her ID card and birth certificate.
    We sent pictures of it but they couldnt confirm it.
    Thing is, we are from croatia so im not sure if i just need to get better pictures or something else to get it verify our information

KaidemonLP, Sep 14, 2018 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    They can't confirm it due to the fact that the info presented to them is written in Croation and not in English. There is likely a translation issue at the very least.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 14, 2018 IP
  3. KaidemonLP

KaidemonLP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Should i translate it?

KaidemonLP, Sep 14, 2018 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    How could they verify that your translation is accurate? They don't have the time or the will to bother with this. To them this is a minor matter and more trouble than it is worth. When you are big like Twitter you can become arrogant.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 14, 2018 IP