1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i get more like in my facebook page

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by piasroy, Aug 26, 2018.

i have a Facebook page around one year but there is few like only but have some follower.
    i want to make more like in my page... (it's a video shearing page )
    i have also a youtube channel.

piasroy, Aug 26, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What does the content on your page have that a million other video sharing sites don't?
    Is the content yours?
    Is it unique?
    Does it reflect your unique sense of humour/politics/etc?

A viral share will help, but if it was easy you'd have all the ad agencies using viral content to promote their customers.

sarahk, Aug 26, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And if your content is unique and has value you can start boosting your posts.

JoeSpirit, Aug 27, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  4. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can also network. Like other people's pages and posts that are similar to your niche. Comment on other people's pages/posts. Don't spam, but contribute to the discussion. Also join groups related to your niche and include a link when appropriate and when it is allowed.

danasurvey, Aug 28, 2018 IP
  5. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    You can promote yourself in other similar Facebook groups. Also you can promote your page on Twitter using hashtags. It all depends on your work. Maybe the quality of your posts is not the best one and that is the reason why people don't like it?

Warren Willy, Aug 31, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  6. Lester Reeves

Lester Reeves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you want to use to promote Facebook? I think you should try Instagram. To promote an account in Instagram is much easier and faster.

Lester Reeves, Sep 3, 2018 IP
  7. makingafriend

makingafriend Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just decided to delete my facebook page. You can join a few facebook groups and you can like each other pages. I was able to get a lot of facebook likes in a short period of time. I found that people would unlike your page once you liked theirs and it was just a lot of trouble. I just felt that since it seems everybody have a facebook page or fan page it would be super hard to make yours unique in order to get real likes or views.

I feel that you would really have to work on creating something unique because it just seems like everybody have one that's similar. It's hard to get yours noticed out of all the other millions of facebookpages.

makingafriend, Sep 5, 2018 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If it was easy we'd all be rich!

sarahk, Sep 5, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  9. danasurvey

Best Answers:
    Well said and this applies to so many things. :)

danasurvey, Sep 5, 2018 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  10. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    If you want more likes you have to:
    1. Make more interesting and attractive posts
    2. Promote your FB page in other social networks and in common FB groups.
    Your page will never become popular on its own, you have to work on it.

Konnock, Sep 12, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  11. DVOnline

DVOnline Member

Best Answers:
    In this competitive environment, I would suggest an illusive method, it's unethical, but sometimes it's necessary, it's marketing after all.

Why not buy likes and follows? You can buy 1000 likes for around $10, that's $0.01 per like. However, you must be aware of the risks as buying likes is not always safe. You may get scammed or facebook algorithm may identify them and ban them which probably will remove all their votes. I recommend buying from multiple different sites and observe the count over a week or so. I also recommend researching each site thoroughly for reviews before sending a payment. Usually, new websites get by without being detected but new websites also have a higher risk of being a scam. If you feel that you will benefit from this, start small and see how it works out for you.

Edited.
    Be sure that you are buying from from a website that will provide likes from the countries of your target audience. Getting followers and likes from Eastern countries when your target are Europe will lead to zero engagement and zero comments, which basically means it's dead.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    DVOnline, Sep 12, 2018 IP
  12. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you must be unethical in operating your business you don't deserve to be in business. I do not agree that being unethical is ever necessary.

JoeSpirit, Sep 13, 2018 IP
    mmerlinn, danasurvey and Spoiltdiva like this.
  13. PokerBabe

PokerBabe Member

Best Answers:
    Thumbs up to your answer. Luckily, these days there are plenty of ethical ways to grow your business (and make money online).

For some reason, I thought most marketers buy likes/comments/followers in social media when they start out? (Though I find it strange when an account that's 1 week old and has one pic posted, has like 5000 followers. And guess what? I never follow such accounts).

PokerBabe, Sep 13, 2018 IP
    danasurvey and JoeSpirit like this.
  14. danasurvey

Best Answers:
    Fake likes are never going to make you money, lead to conversions, etc. In time, social media sites will probably end up removing them too.

danasurvey, Sep 14, 2018 IP
    mmerlinn and JoeSpirit like this.
  15. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Bottom line is the only SURE way to get good likes is to post something that is LIKABLE.

mmerlinn, Sep 14, 2018 IP
    danasurvey and JoeSpirit like this.
  16. Buzzoid

Buzzoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    just make good content and the likes will come to you :)

Buzzoid, Sep 15, 2018 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  17. Vishank Goel

Vishank Goel Member

Best Answers:
    useful content for user is obviously is a great thing. several ways, tools, tricks, methods are used to boost fb page likes. like likeforlike type websites, invitation by a fb account(a big friend list can boost your page like). anyway if you really want to increase the like for you page. you can msg me directly for more tricks. thankyou

Vishank Goel, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  18. Krishan Kant

Krishan Kant Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to have a properly managed and informative plus engaging Facebook page for your business, where you can engage your customers and clients and get business out of them.

However, it is not always as easy as it looks to keep your Facebook page active, interesting, engaging and effective enough to promote your business.

However, it is difficult for most of the people to come up with enough ideas to keep an increasing or even a constant level of attention on their Facebook business page.

Mostly they end up re-using or re-writing similar ideas and this soon becomes mundane and boring both for you and your fans which ultimately lowers down your engagement ratio on your Facebook page and possibly few unlikes from your fans as well.

So, what you all need to do is keep things fresh and exciting.

I hope this article would help with attracting more followers on your Facebook page http://www.digitoly.com/how-to-grow-facebook-followers-free/

Krishan Kant, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  19. unisecureus

unisecureus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Do engagement with facebook audience
    2. Keep posting on your facebook page
    3. Make friends
    4. do paid campaigns for Facebook pages

unisecureus, Oct 15, 2018 IP
  20. roberwilliams01

roberwilliams01 Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,
    First you should go for target audience who can see your stuff.
    Are your content is according to your target audience, if yes change the format of your content. Make it more interesting.
    Manage your account properly. Keep some new and interesting stuff on facebook regularly.Promote your FB page on other social media too.
    Go for paid campaign on FB. Use Influence Marketing strategy to influence your audience using offers ,discount, events etc.

roberwilliams01, Oct 17, 2018 IP