1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Debt

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Ethan Margner, Sep 9, 2018.

If I owe money on a paypal account but it doesn’t have my real name email address or address. Is there anything paypal can do. Or am I safe?

Ethan Margner, Sep 9, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're not safe. They have your email, they will know things about you that you don't realise.
    I'm guessing someone did a chargeback on you.

Worst case scenario - this catches up with when you need to buy something big - like a house - and you get declined because you were dishonest all the way back in 2018.
    Pay the money back.
    Every retail business risks shoplifting - chargebacks are just that. Put systems in place to minimise the risk and consider it a cost of doing business.

It'll be a cold comfort, but you aren't the first and won't be the last.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=site:forums.digitalpoint.com+"negative+balance"+paypal

sarahk, Sep 9, 2018 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Bottom line is YOU are a THIEF!!! No one but a THIEF would even dream of asking such a question.

Heads up to anyone reading this thread. The OP is a THIEF and CANNOT be trusted. Cover your asses and DO NOT SELL OR BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM.

mmerlinn, Sep 9, 2018 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    He's more likely to be a naive 14yo who has just discovered why businesses run by adults don't want to do business with little kids. He needs to go talk to his parents, sort this out and learn the lesson with as few real-world ramifications as possible.

sarahk, Sep 9, 2018 IP
  5. Ethan Margner

Ethan Margner Peon

Best Answers:
    What no, I just sold a game key online and he guys charging it back. I’m just careful with my person info. I’m not a thief lol. You shouldn’t be assuming that it’s rude and not true. Second I’m 19 and I just don’t know much about online selling but thanks I guess :D

Ethan Margner, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    naive ✅
    14yo ❎
    needs to talk to parents ✅

That a 19yo, who is legally bound to the contracts he enters into, would consider ripping off a financial institution shows a woeful lack of worldliness. I blame your parents for not raising you to understand how businesses operate and that there are bad people out there. Did they even talk to you when you were growing up?

People selling game keys is such a f'ing cliche. I don't know what's worse, that you got played or that you couldn't see it coming.

sarahk, Sep 10, 2018 IP
    mmerlinn and Spoiltdiva like this.
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It appears that this is an ongoing process and not in it's completion phase as of yet.;)

Spoiltdiva, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  8. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    At 19 he should ALREADY know the difference between HONESTY and DISHONESTY. Since he is now an adult, and has no clue about honesty, he is likely to learn it the HARD way, possibly with JAIL time thrown in. AND HE WILL HAVE NO EXCUSE since he, and only he, is responsible for any bad decisions he makes.

mmerlinn, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  9. Ethan Margner

Ethan Margner Peon

Best Answers:
    Look someone scammed me I have debt I want to know what happens i didn’t steak anything. Stop accusing me it’s rude and just flat out wrong as I haven’t done anything wrong.

Ethan Margner, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  10. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but you ARE a THIEF. Deny it all you want but it does not change the facts.

Just by asking the following question is PROOF that you are a THIEF as NO honest person would have EVER asked that question in this context.

mmerlinn, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You may not have done "something wrong" but you have a contract with PayPal that requires you to honour all debts.
    Chargebacks are a cost of doing business. Suck it up and pay it back. Maybe you should be pursuing the person who ripped you off?

Oh, and I have a 19yo and he knows this crap goes down and he knows that you don't mess with banks. How come you think you're so special you will get away with this?

sarahk, Sep 10, 2018 IP