1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO with backlink

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by AnthonyWall56, Jul 26, 2018.

I do it with backlink, but it's hard to build an effective backlink line. Although I try in different ways. Can someone tell me some tips please?

AnthonyWall56, Jul 26, 2018 IP
  2. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start with keyword research

Then - Do the on-page of the website

Then - Go with the link building

Social bookmarks
    Forums
    Profile links
    Web 2.0
    Comments
    Articles
    blogs
    Infographics
    Reviews
    Guest blog
    PBN
    So on...

Unique and informative content is must

Arun Kumar Soni, Jul 29, 2018 IP
  3. rajeevaryan39

rajeevaryan39 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    know days best way for guest posting

rajeevaryan39, Aug 21, 2018 IP
  4. Ampitupmedia1

Ampitupmedia1 Member

Best Answers:
    First off don't buy backlinks unless you don't mind losing the domain.

I had to disavow so many purchased "quality" backlinks because they resulted in a penalty. They will usually get you ranked before they get you penalized or deindexed. If you are in it for the longterm use some of the whitehat tactics below.

1. Blog complementing - do follow and no follow. Just make sure the blogs are niche relevant or at least that post is relevant to your niche. Also make sure you make a contributing comment. Don't just make a comment like "nice post" or "a good read". Also make sure to use your name or your name @ business name , don't use keywords.

2. Web 2.0- Tumblr, Weebly, Wordpress, Blogger are just a few of the most popular ones. If you can get back links to your Eeb 2.0 sites they will be even more powerful.

3. Social Bookmarking- there are a bunch of these available. Just search google.

4. Profile links - many sites will allow profile links. Most Social Media sites and forums will have a place for a url link in your profile.

5. Directory links - there are good and bad directories. Check the trust value before adding your business. The best ones will cost you, either you will have to pay to submit or they will email and call you endlessly to upgrade. These are critical for Local SEO and getting your NAP out on the net. But not as valuable for organic SEO.

6. HARO - Help a reporter out is a good way to find journalists and bloggers looking for professional advice in exchange for a backlink. Not all journalists will offer a back link and your content will need to be very good to get published.

7. Guest Blogging - there plenty of guest posting opportunities available. The content you write will need to be relevant to your niche and it will have to be high quality and original. Often times that content maybe better on your website. I'll explain in the next step.

8. Produce quality content - quality content is not just written content. Infographics, images, video and written content can all be shared and earn backlinks. When you post high quality content on your website you should share it on as many social media platforms as possible to earn more links. Those that read it on social sites will possibly link back to it and hernia more backlinks.

Ampitupmedia1, Aug 30, 2018 IP
  5. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Define your niche and use backlink strategy on the targeted websites.

MatBerrows, Aug 31, 2018 IP
  6. nopardazco

nopardazco Peon

Best Answers:
    I need a list of backlinks for my web design compnay. how I can find this?

nopardazco, Sep 8, 2018 IP
  7. Blogger Arslan

Blogger Arslan Peon

Best Answers:
    I can help you out pm me

Blogger Arslan, Nov 16, 2018 IP