1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media platform dedicated to Content Creators

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Robert Anderson 12, Jul 2, 2018.

Hey, guys! I'm Content Creator for 3 months but I have only 1k subscribers and I'm trying to increase my audience. Searching on Google, I found many things such as create relevant content, give to the audience what it really wants, but nobody explain how exactly you can increase audience without money. Publishing my YouTube videos on Twitter, Facebook, IGTV, don't help me so much. Recently, I discovered a new Social Media platform that says that is dedicated for Content Creators. I will try it and I will tell you what's changed, if changed something. I will leave you the link here to test it out if you want. The app is called Qooiver. Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qooiver.aronia&hl=en .

Hope that will help you and I will come back with updates!

Have a nice day and remember, " Content is King but engagement is Queen, and the lady rules the house!"

Robert Anderson 12, Jul 2, 2018 IP
  2. Komputerking

Komputerking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How good is your Seo for your videos? It makes a huge different being on the front page for a lot of videos. What kind of Videos do you typically make? You really don't want to put the same content on your social media accounts. The goal is to have different ways to engage with your audience in order to grow. Since you use instagram you should really focus that aspect on your personally life and things that you like to do. Twitter is just to retweet stuff engage with people directly and post funny content.

Komputerking, Jul 16, 2018 IP
  3. Moloove

Moloove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How much increased your traffic when you started using this service?

Moloove, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  4. Walleey

Walleey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can find your niche even in Instagram if you choose the right hashtags and always promote your account. But it's a good news that some interest communities appear where you can find people of same minds.

Walleey, Jul 26, 2018 IP
  5. Lester Reeves

Lester Reeves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why do not you start using Instagram for promotion? For instagram there are many services for your promotion. Such services accumulate to you the real followers of your target audience.

Lester Reeves, Aug 2, 2018 IP
  6. Buzzoid

Buzzoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe that under today's circumstances, you just need to go advertising in different messengers.

Buzzoid, Aug 9, 2018 IP
  7. Jenna Appleseed

Jenna Appleseed Active Member

Best Answers:
    It says it's for Creatives but doesn't really look like it - seems more like an attempt to recreate facebook without all the advertising/money making side and wanting people to be "real".
    http://qooiver.com

Jenna Appleseed, Sep 6, 2018 IP
  8. Robert Anderson 12

Robert Anderson 12 Peon

Best Answers:
    I increased my traffic with 1k subscribers. Not very good, but it helps me.

Robert Anderson 12, Sep 7, 2018 IP
  9. Robert Anderson 12

Robert Anderson 12 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried it and I can say that the engagement with the audience is good. It's a tool like all the others, but it helped me

Robert Anderson 12, Sep 7, 2018 IP