1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO optimization review

Discussion in 'SEO' started by david122, Aug 21, 2018.

Hello,

I would like to ask you if you think that the website: https://www.netguru.co/ is well optimized. I try to do my best but maybe do you think that there is something more I can do. Do you have any suggestion? Many thanks for your help ;)

david122, Aug 21, 2018 IP
  2. jerton

jerton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    From my point of view, your design is very good but you need to focus on original image and try to reduce size of image files that may speed up your page load. Rearrange navigation of the website.

jerton, Sep 1, 2018 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You're using CSR, your content might as well be invisible to Yandex and Baidu. (if you're working internationally, Google is NOT the top search engine). The page has major accessibility failings violating what Matt Cutts told us "optimize for the user, not the search engine" and overall the document once built has a complete and utter lack of content of value... and at the end of the day content of value is the most important of the search ranking factors.

... and seriously, that white on green is illegible nonsense. WCAG, you might want to research it, in particular the part about LEGIBLE colour contrasts.

Pretty much it's the train wreck typical of using bootcrap and jQuery to slop together a site, using broken inaccessible client side rendering techniques. I would suggest axing ALL the JavaScript, scraping the bootcrap off with a stick, and rebuilding with actual semantic markup with the content ACTUALLY in the markup with ACTUAL semantic markup. If you care at all about search rankings or accessibility you have a laundry list of how NOT to build a website, and the dumbass "frameworks" are largely to blame for that.

deathshadow, Sep 5, 2018 IP
  4. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Keyword density is high on services pages - I hope you SEO will be better if you implement these changes -
    1). Lower down your keyword density!
    2). Upload these files to get indexed fast -
    /sitemap.html
    /ror.xml
    /urllist.txt

I have a suggestion - Block some pages in Google Indexing. Why not getting those pages cached which are important for us like : services, web development, mobile development etc.

sbsl, Sep 12, 2018 IP