1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Amzane, Aug 18, 2018.

Hello!!
    I recently started a new blog about life experiences I go through! I would love some feedback.

amzanethoughts.wordpress.com

Amzane, Aug 18, 2018 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ditch the red background. My eyes hurt when I try to read it.

mmerlinn, Aug 18, 2018 IP
  3. Amzane

Amzane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok! Thank you!

Amzane, Aug 18, 2018 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks nice, bummer about the ex boyfriend, think about your goals for the site - is it just a place to bare your soul or something more?

sarahk, Aug 18, 2018 IP
  5. Amzane

Amzane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the feedback! I definitely want it to be something more. I want to offer advice on different situations that I go through that others go through as well. Not only heartbreak but life after college and more. I recently graduated with a degree in chemistry and can’t find a job. I want to share my experience and hopefully inform those who are still in school or graduating soon. With the two post I did. I want it to be a lead up to the advice I have on heartbreaks.

Amzane, Aug 18, 2018 IP
  6. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Much much better!!!

Now that I can read it, I perused it a bit.

You have a degree in Chemistry. One misplaced letter in a chemical equation can literally blow up in your face. All chemists know this, even those who hire other chemists. So, one of the things chemists look for is attention to detail. If your applications for employment do not reflect that attention to detail (reflected in your spelling and grammar), you will have a hard time finding work.

You blog shows that your attention to detail is somewhat lacking, maybe because you got in a hurry, or maybe because your English teachers did not do their job, or maybe whatever. You might want to proofread your blog better before posting. It would be terrible if a potential employer found your blog and judged your attention to detail by what I see there.

mmerlinn, Aug 18, 2018 IP
  7. Amzane

Amzane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I really appreciate the feedback! You are so right, instead of taking my time. I rushed through it and didn’t take the time needed to proofread it. I will definitely improve on my attention to detail.

Amzane, Aug 18, 2018 IP