1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Selection Problem

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by manpasand, Aug 16, 2018.

How to setup keyword if the following scenario:

As an example, I have used three words keyword called Quality Women's Shoe but I do NOT want any clicks or impressions on Women's Shoe or Women's Shoe Ohio keywords but it may be Quality Women's Shoe Ohio

Thanks for help!

manpasand, Aug 16, 2018 IP
  2. dbeck29

dbeck29 Peon

Best Answers:
    If I am understanding correctly. Set up an exactly match for [Quality Women's Shoe] and/or bmm +Quality +Women's +Shoe. You can follow up with doing an exact match negative for women's shoes and women's shoe ohio.

dbeck29, Sep 3, 2018 IP
  3. X-ception

X-ception Member

Best Answers:
    You should use phrase match "Quality Women's Shoe" and it will pickup keywords that contain this whole term with words added before or after it

X-ception, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  4. Anders_

Anders_ Peon

Best Answers:
    I would do negative keywords like this:
    [Women's Shoe]
    [Women's Shoe Ohio]

That would solve your problem. However, I can guarantee you that the search volume would drastically go down if you only want search phrases that include "quality".

This leads me to another way you could solve it (again not my recommendation though) and that would be to have "+quality" without the quote marks on all keywords. However, my recommendations in case you are doing e-commerce with conversion tracking (I hope so) would be to also use the keywords without "quality" being a part of it, but with a ton of traffic. You can just bid lower, if they have a lower conversion rate, so you still can get your sales at your desired costs. Why would you give up all that volume to your competitors? ;)

Anders_, Feb 6, 2019 IP
  5. jamesandersonicb

jamesandersonicb Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword research is the most difficult task of SEO and PPC.

jamesandersonicb, Feb 15, 2019 IP