1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for translators - swedish, norwegian, dutch, danish, and german

Discussion in 'Services' started by pieman145, Aug 15, 2018.

As the title says, looking for translators (preferably students who want some side income)

Translations will be from english to the respective languages

Paying $20 for 2000 words. It'll be ongoing work hence why the pay is non-negotiable

My translators have decided to go travelling for their summer holidays.

Need immediate start.

Please PM me with the following:

- What language you can translate
    - Whether you agree to the rate
    - Your telegram/skype.

pieman145, Aug 15, 2018 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Those are terrible rates that you are offering, in fact the lowest I've seen here for translating work. What you will get are inexperienced bunglers who can't spell in their native languages let alone translate. You will have nothing but complaints from your clients about grammar, spelling, punctuation, translations that don't make sense etc.

You are creating a BIG headache for yourself. I suggest you up your rates a lot if you expect anything resembling quality.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 15, 2018 IP
    Feizar and malky66 like this.
  3. pieman145

pieman145 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thanks for your input.

A) I have hired at this rate for years, and have never been let down. Either you can look at it as $20 for 2000 words or you can look at it like this: $20 for an hours work.
    B) You have assumed we are using this for clients. We aren't. And as such, we aren't looking for the best quality. In fact, quality isn't really of concern to me to be honest.
    C) This is targeted at students that are looking for some part-time earnings. Not professional translators.

With that in mind, for anyone else that wants to question/dispute the rate, please read DP rules - this is a marketplace thread and not a discussion thread.

For those that are interested in some part time earnings immediately, please feel free to contact me.

pieman145, Aug 15, 2018 IP