1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do You Increase Traffic To Your Website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Harry Blakeley, Aug 3, 2018.

Hi there,

Since joining this forum I have noticed that many people actually own their own websites. I currently have a blogging website and would love to know how you are gaining traffic to your website whether it be a blog or an e-commerce store. I currently gain a lot of traffic through my different social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter. I love to join Facebook groups and discuss my niche market with people that have an interest in it.

So please I love to know how you drive traffic to your website if you could screen your analytics and share them with the community around us.

Thanks for reading this blog post and have a wonderful day.

Best wishes for the future,
    Harry Blakeley
    CEO And Founder Of TechAPic.com

Harry Blakeley, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use solo ads but I'm very careful about who I contract with. Many vendors do not have integrity.

I also place classified ads on occasion. Not very targeted but I often get a trickle of visitors who have interest in my niche.

JoeSpirit, Aug 5, 2018 IP
  3. Bob Reed

Bob Reed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would advise you to find your niche in social networks. These are really good grounds for getting traffic. If you have good content, it would certainly help you.

Bob Reed, Aug 7, 2018 IP
  4. thirdeyeblind82

thirdeyeblind82 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way is the usual day-to-day work joining forum, groups, chats etc... Help others without asking for anything back and establish yourself as an expert in your niche.
    This method pays really well in the long run. The problem is that no one uses it cause people want traffic right now.

I think we overestimated this traffic thing. It's a lot better to have a small community of people who follow you religiously than a massive crowd of people that don't even know you.

Otherwise, you can buy traffic, but do not do that until you haven't set a bulletproof funnel on your content. Ask what's your target, set the funnel and then invest money in sending people to your content.

thirdeyeblind82, Aug 14, 2018 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  5. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I agree with this. Your day-to-day offerings to others work well over time as you say. Few people want to do that because it's work. And nobody wants to work. So many newbies think there's some magic formula for fast riches.

Traffic is very important to the ongoing success of your marketing effort but as you say the profits are much higher when you have a small loyal following.

A subscriber list of 50,000 may sound impressive but it's useless if there are no buyers on that list. And a list that size can be very expensive to maintain.

As far as the bulletproof funnel one thing we must all keep uppermost in mind is that no matter how many visitors you attract to your site the actions they take once they get there depend entirely on what they see when they get there. The responsibility of insuring that those visitors convert to buyers falls entirely on you.

Make sure your content gives them what they need to make the decisions you want them to make.

JoeSpirit, Aug 14, 2018 IP
  6. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Use viral tools for social media

egoldzone, Aug 15, 2018 IP
  7. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use ptc sites like Neobux , ppc and also social media.

3936296, Aug 15, 2018 IP
  8. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    even If we are a traffic providers, sometimes we have to lower our expenses so youtube works the best for us

wanessmark, Aug 16, 2018 IP
  9. iHostingX.com

iHostingX.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like using a variety of methods - all appear to be organic to the end user, which is what I have found benefits my sites the most.

For example, YouTube videos with a watermark or URL in the description work fantastically - particularly if they are (or can go) viral. Solo ads are ok, for the right list. I have had great success with free classifieds in the past, bagging several multi-thousand-dollar clients this way (crazy to me!).

I think the marketing methods really have to match your niche, and then your Website of course has to be top notch and it has to convert effectively. thirdeyeblind82 is dead right - traffic for the sake of traffic is just over-rated.

iHostingX.com, Aug 20, 2018 IP
  10. mrmax

mrmax Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best strategy is creating good content so people will share it and visitors will come!

mrmax, Aug 20, 2018 IP
  11. thirdeyeblind82

Best Answers:
    Amen brother!

thirdeyeblind82, Aug 21, 2018 IP
  12. luckyboy27

luckyboy27 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that paid traffic soruces such as Google adword or Facebook ads are expensive. Thats why i use from cheaper traffic source babylontraffic.com. I pay 9.9$ monthly for 10000 real visitors. And my bussines are growing fast. A lot of visitors are coming to my affiliate link and 50% visitors are buying product.

luckyboy27, Aug 21, 2018 IP
  13. thirdeyeblind82

Best Answers:
    50% is a little pretentious mate! :D

thirdeyeblind82, Aug 21, 2018 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  14. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    More reliable I agree with. Cheaper not so much. In my experience the cheaper you go the less targeted traffic you get. All the traffic in the world won't give you squat if that traffic won't take the action you want it to take. Of course, a lot of that depends on the content you provide for your visitors. But they must be interested in your subject/niche before they get to your landing page.

JoeSpirit, Aug 22, 2018 IP
  15. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use many different tools. I myself prefer SendPulse. Works quite well for such needs.

MatBerrows, Aug 27, 2018 IP
  16. Hatter Taiser

Hatter Taiser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with 'good content'

Hatter Taiser, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  17. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In general you probably have 2 options:
    1. If you have money you can buy traffic from a reliable traffic provider.
    2. No or little money: Create your own content, links, social media posts etc. Time consuming, but free (unless you actually believe time is money...).
    A third option could a combination of 1 and 2: My best advice would be to use as many methods as possible, dont put all your eggs in one basket and eventually learn what works best for your site/niche.

webar2007, Oct 11, 2018 IP
  18. Eliss

Eliss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Usually, I rely on social media ads, banners on websites which are related to my niche, I give special discounts, and I also strive to create useful content.

Eliss, Oct 11, 2018 IP
  19. gogas2

gogas2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Free traffic

1. Facebook groups on your niche

2. Youtube ( create a youtube video review on your product)

3. Quora.com ( answer people questions and send them to your article)

4. Reddit.com ( same as quora)

5.Related Forums on your niche (same as quora)

6.Blog Commenting (The right way not heey check here) Write a comment with value

7.Pinterest.com (follow many people on your niche)

8.Instagram.com (same as pinterest)

9.Twitter.com (same as pinterest)

Paid Traffic

Facebook Ads ( watch some youtube videos on how to do it correctly)

Instagram (send message to someone who has many followes example 200k and tell him to create a post for your product/website. Of cource you will pay him)

Youtube (same as instagram you will tell someone to put your link on the video description)

Solo ads: udimi.com

Bing Ads: ( Carefull here because you can start for FREE!!!)

instructions:

1.sign up a free account

2.add your payment details

3.start live chat and ask them for a free promotional code( they will give you 100$ advertising coupon for free)

4. After coupon ends if you deposit 15$ they will give you again 75$ coupon for free.

5.Watch some youtube tutorial videos on how to setup your ads

Thats all

gogas2, Oct 14, 2018 IP
  20. deepak.pal

deepak.pal Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are several ways to get relevant traffic on your store, it depends on the resources you have to implement those.
    -SEO is one of the most important aspect of marketing these days. But SEO needs a lot of time and resources to show the results. I would suggest that do your SEO properly and keep getting the great links from relevant website. It will help you in the long run.

- Paid advertising is one of the easiest and quickest way to get relevant traffic on the website. But it will need a proper budget. I suggest you to go for Google Adwords search and display advertising and if budget allows then do some FB advertising as well.

- Create a great looking internal blog on your website and invest your time in doing content marketing. Blog is a great way to attract relevant traffic on your website. You should fix your blog immediately and start writing great content. Then leverage social media to promote your articles and you can expect great exposure for your store.

- Invest in a great analytics solution to keep track the user behaviour on your store. Knowing your user journey on your store will be great for you to decide on the future strategy.

deepak.pal, Nov 9, 2018 IP