1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsterra Network - Dirty Little Secrets

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by FindMyDIY, Aug 9, 2018.

First of all let me say this network does pay. My sites are not high volume, but were getting an increasing amount of conversions on CPA ads. Their direct links are also good earners, but the clicks on the links are labeled as impressions. So, there is no CPC value in the statistics for any direct links. Most ad networks do this with direct links, don't know why.

Once I started earning upwards of $40 a day for my three sites, they closed by account. I put up with their god awful ads because they were paying regularly. However, now I can share my observations. They should have just sent my payment.

Not good...

Their ad code redirects users on mobile sites and also injects coin miners and other malicious script when loaded. Ever wonder why they want sites that have high volume? Try loading any page with Adsterra ads on an older machine (duo core will do) and wait.

Their ads also cause redirects on iPads that are displaying the desktop version of a page. If your users are using an iPad, they will never get to your page.

This leaves mainly their CPA ads on desktop machines. Too many conversions on these ads and your labeled a cheat. No money for you, more for them...

There ad server appears to be www.urldelivery.com, which has been flagged as a malicious site by McAfee Security and others. Feel free to report the site to Google.

Their ad code is also render blocking, as they are using document.write. Keep in mind their ads also are also loaded in an iframe with top level permissions. Hence, the redirects.

Anyone who still wants to use their code should modify it to be asynchronous. This is easy to do by simply removing the render blocking elements. There is no way to sandbox the iframe elements though.

atOptions = {

'key' : '7ef6aeeb41d6e63b5e80e3a6c27424fd',
    'format' : 'iframe',
    'height' : 600,
    'width' : 160,
    'params' : {}
    };

script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.bcloudhost.com/7ef6aeeb41d6e63b5e80e3a6c27424fd/invoke.js" async="async"/

If I could figure this out, how come they can't?

FindMyDIY, Aug 9, 2018 IP
  2. 99james99

99james99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i never did understand why while using them i got a lot of user complaints on my site !thank u!!

99james99, Aug 12, 2018 IP
  3. The Beaver

The Beaver Guest

Best Answers:
    Nicosia Cyprus you do not have to say more!

The Beaver, Aug 12, 2018 IP
  4. Busyman1

Busyman1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I once joined Adworkmedia and got hundreds of clicks, made no money, they just were not PPC ads, my hosting expired without making any money. I wondered why they were not giving me PPC ads?

Busyman1, Aug 12, 2018 IP
  5. tobysurf

tobysurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    i changed to push notification by admaven now and adsense banner i have good revenue and no malware issue and payment on time

tobysurf, Aug 13, 2018 IP