1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsterra Network - Monetize and Advertise effectively! [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Adsterra Network, Jan 18, 2017.

1. r3L4x

r3L4x Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I fully understand you, but it is CPM, not affiliate network I have 7 apps that have from 1 400 000 downloads to 300 000, my main website have 480 000 registered users. And my all websites and app is full off ads, I`m getting lot of negative comments that I have to many ads. Reviews lowers my rankings, but I understand this as I'm getting paid for it. At another point I cannot force my users to buy or do something in advertiser page. At this point I'm giving traffic from some countries that is not paid in Adsterra. Don`t get my wrong I`m not complaining I never had any problems just said that CPM got to low, today it is not mutch getting back. I know that it is hard to work with advertisers and publishers at the same time as everybody wants to get most from your platform, but by my understanding advertisers and publishers are equal as one brings money, other traffic. So CPM advertisers need to understand this that it is CPM, not affliate network. Any time I can prove all my traffic if it is needed that it is legit from real users. This is my main app link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meetking.net.app check the reviews.

As soon as I opened it said there was a virus. You may not have put one in but the phones think it's a virus.

App trying to install another app to my phone

Overwhelmed with ads claiming that I have viruses..terrible

Miserable excuse for malware.

Not even install it 10 seconds and get ads with YOUR PHONE HAVE VIRUS: bla bla bla. Is a bad joke. Not even 1 star deserve it

Garbage.....as soon as I opened it, I got hit with spam

So you can check other 700+ negative comments about ads.

r3L4x, Jan 31, 2018 IP
  2. Dante99

Dante99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The ads redirects on mobile, i think u guys need to change the strategy.

Dante99, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  3. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there! Could you please provide me with your login and e-mail via PM so we can investigate the issue?

Adsterra Network, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  4. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Welcome our brand new ad format – browser push notifications!

The push notification itself is a clickable message that is sent to the desktop or mobile devices of users, subscribed to browser push notifications. It is sent by the browser, so this ad format is working even when a user left publisher’s website.

- Non-intrusive & Google compliant.
    - Easily integrated & quickly adjusted.
    - Providing lifelong revenue
    - SEO-safe
    - Allows to advertise directly to an engaged audience
    - Doesn’t affect publisher’s profit from currently used ads
    - Works on both mobile and desktop devices*.
    *Push notifications are compliant with Chrome, Firefox web browsers, and Android Mobile Devices of the subscribed users

Read more about it on our blog. To start working with browser push notifications please contact your personal manager or !

Adsterra Network, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  5. bhandel

bhandel Member

Best Answers:
    why can not I login? my fund can not forgot password because my email has been banned by gmail.
    I have contacted you but no response from you.! and I've contacted via skype and via facebook official adsterra. you still do not respond.!

29468432_2146086252075902_4591302799425273856_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2021
    bhandel, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  6. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hello! As far as I'm concered your manager has contacted you, is everything fine?

Adsterra Network, Mar 21, 2018 IP
  7. Nikki Clark

Nikki Clark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey can i promote affiliate url with your network , on CPA based ads?

Nikki Clark, Apr 15, 2018 IP
  8. |Rubino|

|Rubino| Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am using Adsterra quite a bit now and I am 100% satisfied. Ads are clean, they count real impressions, the support is super (thank you Tony!). Recently I asked for a fixed CPM and I recieved a nice offer so you can ask for fixed CPM even if you do not have huge numbers. I strongly reccomend this adnetwork so far :)

|Rubino|, Apr 18, 2018 IP
  9. |Rubino|

|Rubino| Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just received payment as expected, thank you AdsTerra! :)

|Rubino|, May 16, 2018 IP
  10. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Planning to test Push Notification on this ads network :) hope they give good rates

Edit: Can i get a good manager for my account and active? my user: zocus

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    ZoC, May 20, 2018 IP
  11. OldUncle

OldUncle Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's the problem with counting traffic?
    [​IMG]

OldUncle, Jun 1, 2018 IP
  12. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why do they use ad code that is render blocking and not asynchronous?

FindMyDIY, Jun 2, 2018 IP
  13. kalesh13

kalesh13 Member

Best Answers:
    Are you using PopUnders? That earnings looks impressive. Can you share your country wise earning details?

kalesh13, Jun 4, 2018 IP
  14. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    • [​IMG]

What’s so good about web push notifications?

Adsterra explained all you need to know about it in Publisher’s Ultimate Guide to Web Push Notifications at our blog: http://blog.adsterra.com/web-push-notifications-publishers-guide

To cut it short:
    · The browser push messages were invented by Google so this ad format is 100% compliant with Better Ads and Google Chrome requirements.
    · You ask users to subscribe for web push notifications, and after leaving your website they receive web push messages, sent by the browser.
    · You receive extra passive revenue as long as there are users in your subscribers list
    · Want to get more subscribers? Try eye-catching motivational window that will lead the User to the subscription
    · You don’t have to wait until you build a subscribers list, you start earning from it right after a user agrees to the subscription and receives the first web push from the nearest delivery.

• [​IMG]

· Want to know how to calculate the revenue? Check the formula in our blog post
    Learn how to install web push messages in our blog, or simply go to your dashboard and add WebPush ad unit!
    Have questions? Feel free to ask your personal manager or

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Adsterra Network, Jun 19, 2018 IP
  15. medoalfareas

medoalfareas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello adsterra I just need ask some days I get 5 $ another day 3$ another 8$ some days more than 10000 visitor and 0$ I put just banners in my site and my visitor some from Germany and the other from middle east countries .... 4 month and get 100 $ so can tell me please why the cpm is very low for arbic countries?

medoalfareas, Aug 2, 2018 IP
  16. r3L4x

r3L4x Member

Best Answers:
    Yes CPM is jumping, last 2 months whose so good, but this month started bad I'm earning 3x-4x time less...

r3L4x, Aug 2, 2018 IP
  17. wonder3

wonder3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Who knows a normal company with a large income analogue adsterra? These - a stupid support, meet once a month on holidays at sunset, the general information is very bad about the company. There is never any way to contact the support - there is no support. The support does not exist. The propeller is not very good either - pay net30 - bad.

wonder3, Aug 6, 2018 IP
  18. r3L4x

r3L4x Member

Best Answers:
    No Adstera is best one from all ad networks, believe me I tried lot of them, but Adsterra pays best. I don`t know maybe you earn not that mutch, but I have my personal manager that I can contact him one skipe any time. So support is awesome! I worked with propeller ads and I earned few grand from them, so I can get you numbers, if I where getting from Adstera 60-80 dollars in day. In same stats in Propellerads I whose getting 8-12 dollars in day...

Biggest problem with Adstera is instability, one week you can earn 600+ dollars, other one you can earn 200+. But this problem is with all ad networks as they don`t want to put money in advertisement... In ad networks is all about people, you need to have in both sides lot of people working, it need publishes and lot of advertisers as they put money in network. So when CPM drops I all the time inform my Manager and network needs to order more ads to bring new advertisers.

I remember 1-2 years back when in every website I can see Adsterra ads, now I don`t see them, so the point is that ad networks needs to buy constantly ads to bring new people.

r3L4x, Aug 6, 2018 IP
  19. wonder3

wonder3 Peon

Best Answers:
    5 day dont answer )))) best support

wonder3, Aug 8, 2018 IP
  20. wonder3

wonder3 Peon

Best Answers:
    13 day dont answer )))) best support

wonder3, Aug 15, 2018 IP