1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My adssense earning is very low

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by jimroddy, Aug 3, 2018.

Hi guys i recently started my blog on car niche and i recently started on this 10 July, the issue is that my blog is having very low earning as just 1 cent pr day even though there is pr day 200- 250 traffic pr day, kindly take a look and review it with your experience as how to increase my earning https://www.infoonwheels.com

jimroddy, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    200-250/day is next to nothing ... not going to make anything with that.

Agent000, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The quality of the articles is shit, did you spin them??

malky66, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    OMG, I did not bother to read them. They are junk.

Agent000, Aug 4, 2018 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They are not even good shit. Looks like a lot of shellacked manure to me.

Looks like a zoo of monkeys tipped over the dictionary and grabbed a bunch of RANDOM English words.

mmerlinn, Aug 4, 2018 IP
  6. macG

macG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can start with writing quality keyword enrich content since I see the quality of your content need to be written according to users perspective. Improve your content and target US/UK traffic since it results in high CTR and income in Adsense. There are certain other high paying niche that you can target in Adsense and earn a hugh CPC earnings. You can checkout this keyword list to create multi adsense blog on different niches:- https://techviral.net/google-adsense-high-paying-keywords/

macG, Aug 4, 2018 IP
  7. jimroddy

jimroddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, so its look like that there is a issue with my content quality but plz correct me if i m wrong as i know few of guys who just spin the articles and post them and still earning much better than this. Apart from content quality what else i can do to promote my blog

jimroddy, Aug 6, 2018 IP
  8. Reikla

Reikla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey man, you can't spin content and assume that they're generate income..doesn't really matter how much guy x or broad y is making with their spinned content, it's still crap. Create something original and your numbers will go up.

Reikla, Aug 6, 2018 IP
  9. jimroddy

Best Answers:
    brothers i havent sin any content but yeah the topics can be common just like any other bloggers do

jimroddy, Aug 6, 2018 IP
  10. jimroddy

Best Answers:
    recently i uploaded 2 more content on car tint and jeep car journey, kindly take a review on this as per the content quality with the previous content and let me know if im improving or not

jimroddy, Aug 6, 2018 IP
  11. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    You will not earn money if you cannot get visitors. You cannot get visitors with shitty content. So quit trying to bullshit everyone.

I do not see any improvement. As long as you continue to hire monkeys to dance on your keyboard nothing will improve. Either learn English or hire someone that KNOWS English. You do not have any other choices.

mmerlinn, Aug 8, 2018 IP
  12. jimroddy

Best Answers:
    I had seen many blogs that have much more worst english than this with a poor content as well but they still earning much better than me, kindly explain how come this be possiable

jimroddy, Aug 8, 2018 IP
  13. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    How can we possibly know the answer? We don't know what SEO strategy they are using, how much traffic their crappy sites are getting etc etc.

malky66, Aug 9, 2018 IP
  14. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    So, instead of fixing your site so you will make money, you want to work the system (STEAL FROM THE ADVERTISERS) instead. That is a CRAPPY business plan that will NOT work in the long run.

Get off of your ass and fix the problems. That is the ONLY way to survive in the long run. THIEVES eventually get caught and eventually lose everything.

mmerlinn, Aug 9, 2018 IP
  15. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have read several case studies that have shown that it normally takes 1-2 years to get a site going, so if you just set your site up, then it is considered "brand new" and therefore you are not going to get much out of a brand new site, even if you do great SEO, then it will still take time for a site to get going, and If I were you, then I would dump adsense, and come up with a way to run a real business, even setting up a niche/affiliate site would yield you far better results then what you would get out of adsense these days. In order for adsense to work, you really need a lot of high-quality niche focused content, then you need high-quality backlinks, and if you can't earn them, then it will be costly. I am sorry to say, there is no such thing in setting up a site this month, and start making great money next month, and certainly not if you are only relying on content/marketing.

dscurlock, Aug 9, 2018 IP
    jimroddy likes this.