1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advanced RSS feed combiner/filter website or script

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Reikla, Aug 5, 2018.

I'm almost in desperate need for a website which can combine and filter RSS feeds (unique filters for individual feeds would be great but not required) into a single RSS feed which ofcourse needs to update itself when any of the feeds in it updates. Paid or free doesn't matter. There's no problem for me to buy such a script and host it myself if anyone of you knows one. It must return the filtered and combined feed as a link, not a downloadable .xml or anything like that.

I've tried a couple of the obvious ones when you google for it, like siftrss for filtering and rssmix to combine them, but it doesn't seem to update the combined feeds..Anyone knows about a reliable service/script for this?

Reikla, Aug 5, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Aug 5, 2018 IP
  3. Reikla

Reikla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, but tried it. You cant set filters on that one. I would rather not have to create combined feed on one site, and then filter it on the other. Almost every website have different update intervals and I can accept update every 2 hours, prefer hourly or even more often.

Reikla, Aug 5, 2018 IP
  4. Bernard

Bernard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not really sure I understood your requirements, but I've used Gecko Tribe's CaRP Evolution for a while to pull several different RSS feeds for a news page on my sites. They have another product called Grouper that I think might be what you are looking for, but I've never used it:

https://www.geckotribe.com/rss/grouper/

You might try contacting the owner there and asking about your specific requirements. He's always been good about getting back to me when I had questions/issues.

Bernard, Sep 14, 2018 IP