1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exoclick.com - scam

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by movshare, Mar 23, 2011.

1. levuhoang

levuhoang Member

Best Answers:
    Real traffic, bro.

levuhoang, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  2. HieuDang

HieuDang Member

Best Answers:
    can you teach me man?
    we are vietnamese .hahaha

HieuDang, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  3. charasmaticengima

charasmaticengima Member

Best Answers:
    Im using them and so far had 5 clicks and not 1 single penny, gonna give it one more week and see if i get anything, over 1000 imps and only 5 cents.

charasmaticengima, May 12, 2016 IP
  4. peneentuboca

peneentuboca Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of this i have my own img host, they paid me only the first payment, but when my earnings starting to increase, they banned my account without reasons, i have all the proofs that all my traffic is legit, then this is unbelievable, i have readed many users with the same issue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Be careful guys, they are scammers.

peneentuboca, Jul 29, 2018 IP
  5. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    How exactly you go from 20k to 170k in just a few days? Direct traffic also. You can't say it got viral!

bale, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  6. chamara2012

chamara2012 Banned

Best Answers:
    Exoclick is the best advertising site in the world now.I can bet you have sent fake traffic to them.that why they have deactivated your account.

chamara2012, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  7. rocky99a

rocky99a Member

Best Answers:
    Exoclick is good advertising. last year i used it, they always pay me (ss some payment). I think you sent fake traffic.
    Screenshot_424.png

rocky99a, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  8. peneentuboca

peneentuboca Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are stupid or don't know, they after the first payment they give you the option to install neverblock, because of that my impressions increased, when they see that my earnings are increasing they block my account without a reason.

And for the stupid guys like you and others that will answer "you have sent fake traffic", go fuck and stop commenting the same shit, i told many times that i don't sent fake traffic and i will not lost my time posting this if is not real !

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    peneentuboca, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If you are using their tool then it's reasonable to assume that they know how a normal site's traffic stats will look after neverblock is installed and that they, too, are questioning your massive gain in traffic.

sarahk, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  10. peneentuboca

peneentuboca Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Like i told before, all my traffic is legit, they know that my traffic is legit but they don't want to pay they are scammers, only pay to very old accounts, and for the new accounts if you have luck they pay you only the first payment, and after they first payment they block the accounts without reasons, i have readed many users with the same issue, and many of them don't have the luck at least to receive their first payment, because they ban you before you reach the minimum. They approved and sent me my first payment because they know that my traffic is legit, but after i started to earning more, they blocked my account !.

11. ahmede

ahmede Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am so glad you got banned. You fully deserve that! You are just a prick trying to fool a good network. Now get lost. You will not find support here.

ahmede, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    In any advertising company they'll have fraud detection systems. If they throw your site up as a problem the team will look at how it fits with their risk profile and make the appropriate decisions. It appears in your case they've decided to play it safe.

So you need to either lawyer up, move on, or share your site so we can take a look.

sarahk, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  13. peneentuboca

peneentuboca Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I post on many forums and torrent sites like many guys do, and yes i can share my site i don't have problem with that because i have not sent fake traffic. But i ask you, you will solve my problem or fix this ?, the answer is no!, then i will lost my time showing you my site and all and my account will still be banned.

By the way why in this forum the word exooclick is blocked ?

14. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    what poeple should get.. EVERY network is banning accounts when the traffic isn't converting because they get messages from advertisers asking for refunds.

They always say it's fraud on your end because if it's legit traffic which is not converting and they don't pay you it's scam.

I'm working with Exoclick for years now and got paid Thousands of Dollars on Time. But in the Past i had also problems with legit non converting traffic with other networks.

The Email clearly says exactly that. You got banned because advertisers asked for refund. Funny part is that the email is admitting kinda scam cause it's says "SOME adverstisers need to be compensated" what happens with the other money?^^

cromiu, Aug 10, 2018 IP
  15. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If your traffic was legit, THEY WOULD BE STUPID TO BAN YOU. NO one in their right mind would kill a golden goose if the goose was laying golden eggs. Obviously your goose was laying bullshit, so they killed your goose.

mmerlinn, Aug 11, 2018 IP
  16. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously you can't read.

cromiu, Aug 11, 2018 IP
  17. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are correct. He can't read.

mmerlinn, Aug 11, 2018 IP
  18. GearZero

GearZero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exoclick doesn't pay me as well, you are lucky you've got your first payment but me I didn't have a chance to get my first payment after months of trying to reach their minimum payment of $20. Also, I did not get a chance to get a screenshot of my dashboard reports to post it here since my account is blocked. I asked them what is the reason why they close my account and I still didn't get a reply. As for the traffic, I believe its all genuine if anyone of you want to get an access of my analytics sure why not, my website "javx.cc" was not getting enough visitors daily like others but I do think that all my traffics are legit and coming from a real human.

[​IMG]

This is the email that I receive.

[​IMG]

This is my analytics, I was surprised that I got a traffic from digitalocean but I don't think that 322 users from the digitalocean for the entire month is a bot traffic, maybe it is some sort of IP tunneling service to access some blocked domains or to get some privacy.

[​IMG]
    My country sources.

If you guys still want to get some info from my analytics please let me know.

GearZero, Aug 23, 2018 IP
  19. The Beaver

The Beaver Guest

Best Answers:
    What for earnings did you expect, whith that country sources.

The Beaver, Aug 23, 2018 IP
  20. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    They looks to be very well established . I mean why would they like to loose business if your traffic is legit. They might have some detection system against spam clicks or traffic.

AlphaNine_Vini, Aug 23, 2018 IP