1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what are adwords,how it works

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by JessicaBella0187, Jul 5, 2018.

I have created a website which based upon jewellery items.i want to now make an adsense account and link it to my website..i am completely new to adwords or adsense..how do adwords work and what are adwords? how to place them in a website and do all this call for any investment!!
    (though this is very elementary but i will be really thankful if assisted upon the above mentioned subject)

JessicaBella0187, Jul 5, 2018 IP
  2. bingvsgoogleads

bingvsgoogleads Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have create Google adwords accounts so wait for 24 July. Because nowadays Google update in rolling and getting a lot of issue and suspension on high of Adwords accounts. Ok .. so take rest and wait for 24 july . after finished the update you talk with Google ads support and speak to them about your business and set your campaign with them online. And account will work 100%

bingvsgoogleads, Jul 5, 2018 IP
  3. Andrew141

Andrew141 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why does everyone in this website struggle with English?

Andrew141, Jul 6, 2018 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's an international site and many of the members do not use English as their first language. The very fact that they can at least get their point across in a language which is not natural to them, is to be commended. After all how many languages can you write in?

Spoiltdiva, Jul 6, 2018 IP
    Sumit_Singh likes this.
  5. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As you said you created a new website so, first optimize your website for the users and Search Engines, Forget Adsense for some days as your website is new and doesn't have the higher traffic so your absence account won't be approved.
    Adwords is the Google's tool for running, managing the paid ad campaigns. It is the tool that helps you to increase your webpage visibility on the SERP through paid ads.

Sumit_Singh, Jul 8, 2018 IP
  6. Jenniferrachel

Jenniferrachel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google AdWords is Google's advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google's search results. Since advertisers have to pay for these clicks, this is how Google makes money from search.
    It works easily by:

⦁ People use keywords (or search terms) to search for specific products and services

⦁ If the keywords you’ve chosen match what people search for, your paid ad appears next to or above organic Google search results

⦁ When people click on your ad, they’ll go to your website to learn more or buy

Jenniferrachel, Jul 20, 2018 IP
  7. david122

david122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually now it is Google Ads, not Google AdWords but you are more interested in Google AdSense. The difference is that in the first tool you buy ad space in search result pages or on other websites and in the second tool you sell this space and earn money. So usage of both of them depends on what your goal is: to increase traffic to your website or to monetize your content.

david122, Aug 15, 2018 IP
  8. Anders_

Anders_ Peon

Best Answers:
    So how did it go with your website and campaign?

I would personally run a real live campaign, but just start with a very small budget that you can afford to lose as "education" money.

- Do manual bid per click
    - Divide the ad groups into your different products, so that each product group can have it's own set of targeted keywords and targeted ads mentioning that product and not the others
    - make sure to use both broad match, broad match modifier, phrase match and exact match. This is very important as these different match types converts differently and therefore have different optimum CPC bids
    - 100% make sure to use conversion tracking so you know which keywords and phrases deliver sales and which just costs you money. SUPER CRUCIAL
    - Constantly work on experiments that can improve your conversion rate from click to sales. If you can take it from 0.6% to 1.2% you doubled your sales with the same advertising budget. That might grow your volume substantially as you can now afford even more advertising
    - Constantly seek efficiencies in your advertising and in your sales. It all ads up significantly and can be the difference between failure and big time success

And then just trial and error and learn through your own mistakes. It is the only way you can become a Google Ads master :)

Anders_, Feb 6, 2019 IP
  9. Manda Barnes

Manda Barnes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you have any specific tips to make this service as efficient as possible? I tried it in the past, but had no luck.

Manda Barnes, Feb 7, 2019 IP
  10. Anders_

Anders_ Peon

Best Answers:
    Please state which part in particular that you want to make more effecitent.

In general it comes down to hard work and common sense.

Anders_, Feb 7, 2019 IP
  11. Manda Barnes

Manda Barnes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I signed up and only made one post because I didn't really understand the whole process of it. I'd like to make using it more efficient in general. I guess the common sense part was lost on me in this particular instance and I didn't put the work into it because I got confused with the platform. I was just looking for help to get started on that!

Manda Barnes, Feb 7, 2019 IP
  12. Dasha22

Dasha22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,I want also ask how to earn on YouTube and connect AdSense on YouTube to earn,still not worked out

Dasha22, Feb 11, 2019 IP