1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Am I allowed to use AdSense if site's domain has been changed?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Ritesh Saini, Jun 25, 2018.

Hello

I have a 3 years old AdSense account. It's been used on only one site so far. The site is the one that was used for account approval. Now the thing is, I'm thinking of changing my site's domain. Content will remain same, just some minor design changes and a new logo.

Now I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use that existing account on this new domain. Technically it's the same site, just the address is changed. But logically, it's an entirely new domain for AdSense that I bought a few hours ago.

What should I do in this case? I really don't want to lose my AdSense account by making any mistake!

Ritesh Saini, Jun 25, 2018 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Once you have a non-hosted Adsense account you can use it on as many sites as you choose. HOWEVER, that site MUST be compliant with the adsense terms and conditions or your account could be at risk.

Agent000, Jun 25, 2018 IP
  3. Ritesh Saini

Ritesh Saini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. What about domain age? Doesn't it matter? If we talk about complying with policies then that shouldn't be a problem since site will be the same, just the domain is changed!

Ritesh Saini, Jun 25, 2018 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No

Agent000, Jun 25, 2018 IP