1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Dating affiliate program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by hiuufji, Jul 8, 2017.

1. englishrussian

englishrussian Member

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

We are looking for a CPA network.. We want quality US and Canada Dating sign ups for our niche Eastern European dating sites ..

On a CPA basis only..

englishrussian, May 28, 2018 IP
  2. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Top 5 Adult Affiliate Progams

1. CrakRevenue
    2. Adxxx
    3. CPAmatica
    4. AdCombo
    5. Adsterra

CrakRevenue does not have any equals in the adult industry. They totally dominate the niche. If you are in the adult niche, crakRevenue should be your network.

My policy has always been “go longterm”. To go longterm, you must offer your clients the very best and nothing but the very best. The key is to keep the customers coming for more.

In addition, you do not want to get schemed. You cannot afford to be bugged down by constant worries, whether you are being shaved or not. That’s why, your affiliate program of choice, should have a bulletproof tracking system.

CrakRevenue has a top-of-the-line tracking algorithm. Its tracking is accurate and reliable and keeps the record of the user’s entry and exit until conversion is made. The use of cutting-edge technologies and precise tracking system ensures that all your marketing efforts do not go in vain. With a customizable filter you can get access to statistics sorted by date, country, offer, device and vertical.

planck, May 29, 2018 IP
  3. englishrussian

englishrussian Member

Best Answers:
    I don't need sex or adult sign ups!

Who can recommend good CPA networks who do not need a huge upfront for mainstream dating traffic ?

I used W4 a few years back but they failed to deliver so had my money refunded..

I think most are talk but no action , so I guess you could say CP "No action"

englishrussian, May 30, 2018 IP
  4. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adcombo Dating Platform

Adcombo has gone the extra length to differentiate itself from the other dating networks out there. For one thing; they do not use HASOFFERS like other CPA networks do. They have built out their own tracking software, and network management tool that gives you access to a lot of amazing things. For example, you can generate your campaign links and split-test landing pages from the same spot.

It’s the simplicity that makes it so awesome. It is a well known fact that bounce rates drop significantly, when the prospect is directly presented with the offer. Put in too many redirects and the prospect is likely to bounce off to another site.

planck, May 30, 2018 IP
  5. englishrussian

englishrussian Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks I have contacted them so will see ..

I have had some experience over the years with a few CPA networks and usually when it comes down to costs per sign up and further info it gets a little cloudy like someone has
    some kind of amnesia.

I just want a straightforward business deal without all the fancy words , fancy technical details I have no time for it.. Just like when I go buy 4kg of potatoes ...lol

For example I pay $2000.00 I get 250 male registrations from the USA aged between 35-65

Its pretty simple really. I also want to use a network who already supply sign ups to dating sites and will advice for the best sources of traffic, if they are in the business they should know this?

I pay the money they hand over the goods.

I don't want to sit for months/weeks doing tests with different publishers/leads/split tests. Its something I don't need also.

englishrussian, May 30, 2018 IP
  6. englishrussian

englishrussian Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a typical gobbledygook answer you get from a very basic question of Cost per sign up on a CPA basis ... If I went to a shop to purchase a sofa and asked the price would I get the same kind of response ?

"Depending on the daily cap, a $2000 budget can run anywhere from 2 weeks to a month.

In terms of signups, the CPA can range from $50 - $150 depending on many variables:
    • Quality traffic of the site
    • Quality of the creative
    • Quality and type of offer
    • Your desired margins

The purpose of the basic package is to gather the initial data for targeting.
    This data is critical for positive results as it helps with campaign optimizing and signups.

Realistically, campaigns have to be ongoing for 3 months to start seeing consistent and continuous signups as users increasingly trust the site and what is being offered.

Why dont we benchmark with your current price per registration?"

englishrussian, May 31, 2018 IP
  7. englishrussian

englishrussian Member

Best Answers:
    If your looking for one of the best niche dating site affiliate programs that pay ON time ALL the time with a long established and reputable brand
    Cupid-cash.com is the place to visit.

We just added some great new creatives.

A little more info about Cupid-cash.com

Dating platform exclusively for singles searching for love and romance overseas.
    As one of the leading and largest niche dating communities, our niche dating platform offers many benefits for our affiliates. Some of these benefits include the following:

Advertising material with high conversion rates
    Above-average conversion rates
    Above-average retention rates
    Cookie set for LIFE TIME
    Great support service
    Trusted brand makes it easy to attract customers

If your company has experience working through the following channels, we would consider it to be a major advantage in attracting the correct target group:

Dating comparison websites
    Dating websites
    Chat websites
    Banner networks
    Communities
    Relationship blogs

englishrussian, Jun 6, 2018 IP
  8. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is about to give okcupid.com a run for its money in the dating niche.

planck, Jun 11, 2018 IP
  9. englishrussian

englishrussian Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook will not effect us..

Our business model is very different. Everyone said Tinder would finish off many dating sites, but nothing has changed..

Cupid-cash.com offers

[​IMG]

englishrussian, Jun 12, 2018 IP
  10. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Besides okcupid, plenty of fish has got some great offers.

planck, Jun 13, 2018 IP
  11. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try: http://adult-affiliate-best.biz/#best_adult_affiliate_programs , all 4 (that is my blog) I am working with for years, and selling all geos, Tier1, Tier2 and Tier3 in dating/adult dating/casual/ hookup apps and other similar niches. For past 15 and more years I been member of 40+ dating/adult dating networks but those 4 are very very stable for past let say 4-5 years.

Also I can give you list of networks that you should NOT join (those who scammed/not paid me) but I don't like to post in public, since I don't want to influence their business (for those who are still in business) no matter they steal some money from me, but if you want PM me...

signorm68, Jun 17, 2018 IP
  12. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please provide the list of those who have not paid you.
    Thanks in advance.

planck, Jun 23, 2018 IP
  13. englishrussian

englishrussian Member

Best Answers:
    We just created some new PPL Pay per Registration Offers..

Looking to earn some easy cash? Why not try some offers from Cupid-cash.com

We are paying the following PPL offers on the following Geo's

USA $6.00
    Arabian Countries $2.00
    Latin Countries $2.00
    India/China. $2.00

If your company has experience working through the following channels, we would consider it to be a major advantage in attracting the correct target group:

Dating comparison websites
    Dating websites
    Chat websites
    Banner networks
    Communities
    Relationship blogs

[​IMG]

englishrussian, Jun 30, 2018 IP
  14. ShulgaAna

ShulgaAna Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't try Adskeeper Network? Quality traffic to start dating promotion, adult and mainstream. Would be glad to proceed on Skype ( viiiienk_a) or pm

ShulgaAna, Jul 6, 2018 IP
  15. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook’s new dating tool puts established dating sites like Match.com and OK Cupid at risk.

Mark Zuckerberg is at it again. He is promising to turn the entire dating game on its head.

Tinder requires you to swipe left or swipe right depending on preference. Not with the coming Facebook tool. It is going to be a smart tool with algorithms that can figure out what your preferences are.

“This is going to be a serious game changer,” said Mandy Ginsberg, Tinder Chief Executive.

planck, Jul 6, 2018 IP
  16. englishrussian

englishrussian Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook will not effect us in any way..

If you are looking for some great PPL Offers please check out Cupid-cash.com

[​IMG]

englishrussian, Jul 6, 2018 IP
  17. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You know, who else thought Facebook will not affect them in anyway: MySpace.com
    They paid a heavy price for underestimating Facebook.

I hope you do not make the same mistake.

planck, Jul 10, 2018 IP
  18. englishrussian

englishrussian Member

Best Answers:
    One of our busiest Eastern European dating sites where women are on average 40-55 years old, these members simply do not even use Facebook! Let alone speak English!
    And its the same in other niches.. Guys can search as much as they want on Facebook they simply will not find such people to connect with..

They said dating was dead with Tinder.. it never happened. There will be and always will be niche dating sites..

And in any case we can always diversify to many other niches. Some how I don't thing you will be able to connect with singles on Facebook searching for a partner who likes
    BDSM or something like do you?

englishrussian, Jul 11, 2018 IP
  19. marcodiversi

marcodiversi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dude here is the answer you are looking for:
    1. crakrevenue
    2. adverten
    3. los pollos
    4. cummission
    Those are the best to start with!

marcodiversi, Jul 11, 2018 IP
  20. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You do have a point there.
    I don't see Facebook embarking on a niche like BDSM.
    And I am sure, there are many other such unique niches.

planck, Jul 11, 2018 IP