1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hands On Feedback, a way to promote reviews, products, or advertisements through text message

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by trooper5010, Jun 11, 2018.

Hey guys,

There is a service that brings in a way for people to leave reviews and comments about a product via text message. It's a great way to advertise the products you want to sell or also get reviews on your website. You package business coupon cards in with your products and customers text message the phone number on the business card to leave a review or find a discounted/promoted product of the businesses choice.

Would you buy this service? Would it help your business out a lot? Why or why not?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2018
    trooper5010, Jun 11, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Is there a reason you'll be using text?
    Why not just have an app on your phone or bring up your browser or do your review straight into Google Maps?

I just say that you said "buy" - what am I missing here? What sort of volumes do you think you'll be getting that companies will pay to be part of your service?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    sarahk, Jun 11, 2018 IP
  3. trooper5010

trooper5010 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey sarahk,

I think text is a unique way to leave reviews that customers feel they can connect to more. Occasionally people have trouble finding the restaurant or business they visited on Google Maps, or say a business wants to leave a discount for a particular product they want to gain more attention to.

I limit the amount of business cards I send to companies to 500 business cards per month. I would say about 10% of people pick up the business card and interact with the automated chat bot, so an example case scenario for a high performing business would be an increase of 50 reviews per month. That was just a quick napkin math calculation that was performed.

trooper5010, Jun 12, 2018 IP