1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello From San Diego, California

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cacey Taylor, Jun 4, 2018.

Hi,

My name is Cacey Taylor. I recently moved to San Diego, CA and I am looking forward to being a contributor and learning from everyone. I joined after reading an article from Neil Patel. He advised Digital Point as an excellent forum to learn about SEO among five others. I am currently developing my own website about paid surveys. I joined to learn as much as I can about SEO and hopefully become more aware of other aspects to making my website better along with ranking well.

Cacey Taylor, Jun 4, 2018 IP
  2. Megabyter

Megabyter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Cacey, I am also new, welcome, I hope you can find all the SEO resources you need, looks like this forum has plenty!

Megabyter, Jun 5, 2018 IP
  3. JM0n3y

JM0n3y Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome Cacey. I've been (mostly lurking) this forum for the past few months. I'm here to learn SEO as well. It's one of the things I never paid much attention to, as the work I did was mostly web/desktop application based development.

Anyhow, my advice would be to pay particular attention to how old posts are before giving them too much weight. This place seems to be a ghost-town compared to what it used to be. I've often found many of the threads I've been reading are several years old, thus might not be relevant any more.

Just a word to the wise...

Edit: Also a bit envious of you living in San Diego. I love it there.

JM0n3y, Jun 11, 2018 IP
  4. Cacey Taylor

Cacey Taylor Member

Best Answers:

Thank you for the advice. I will have to remember to keep that in mind as I read the posts. With the ever changing world of computers, many of the terms and advice can get outdated fast.

Cacey Taylor, Jun 12, 2018 IP