1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"An error has occurred. Please try again later" - fetch as google not work !

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Sartaj Ahmed, Apr 20, 2017.

When i try fetch as google - I get error message: "An error has occurred. Please try again later"

Sartaj Ahmed, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Which tool are you using?
    How does this tie in with Google Sitemaps? <-- the forum section you have posted in

sarahk, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  3. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And what is the URL you are trying to fetch?

websitetools, May 2, 2017 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This error occurs in webmaster tools any time I try to fetch then index more than three URLs. The first three always get indexed. After that all I get is the same message that you get.

Supposedly, according to Google, I can submit up to 500 pages per month to get indexed. In reality, only 3 can be indexed on any date, limiting the indexing to about 90 pages per month.

Never used to be a problem, but since Google keeps fixing WHAT IS NOT BROKEN, more and more things in webmaster tools no longer work the way they should if at all, even on brand new computers.

mmerlinn, Jun 9, 2018 IP
  5. Jim Catanich

Jim Catanich Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The only time I get this from Google Fetch is when I'm fetching a page and then submitting at "Crawl this URL and its direct links". It will happen after two times and it's how Google stops you from pounding their system. If you do just one page at a time, you will get the Captcha firing each time. G think you are doing to many in a given time frame. I get this all the time.

Jim Catanich, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  6. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with mmerlin, the same problem I got all the time when I try to fetch more than two or three URLs. Is there any solution for it?
    Google Webmasters tools also give the three or four days back report and if we check keyword rank in it then most keywords don't exist as the tool stated in the report.

Sumit_Singh, Aug 3, 2018 IP