1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nerohut.com - Monetize Every Single Visitor of Your Website

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by NeroHut, Apr 16, 2018.

1. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @David Zhang Aaaaaaand i just got the confirmation. It's done!

NeroHut, Apr 26, 2018 IP
  2. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ability to set the throttle manually
    30th of April, 2018

We are proud to announce that our members can now manually set the throttle for their entire accounts. By throttle we understand the amount of CPU that the miner will use per each individual visitor.

No changes are necessary within the implementation code since the throttle value is saved on our servers.

NeroHut, Apr 30, 2018 IP
  3. otaku4k

otaku4k Peon

Best Answers:
    NeroHut, I want to say thank you for making an excellent service and user-friendly environment. Many of my clients like the idea for my video service to have the ability to switch the video player to support standard display ad + popup and standard display ad + miner. Keep up the good work.

otaku4k, Apr 30, 2018 IP
  4. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We can not express in words how pleased we are when customers like you are happy with our services. We are trying to do our best and offer you the best service. Thank you all !

NeroHut, May 1, 2018 IP
  5. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Major improvements to our websockets
    5th of May, 2018

As you already know, our team is constantly working on improving our platform and delivery system. The constantly increasing traffic that our network receives required us to perform a major update and a slight change in how our websocket system works.

Taking into consideration the above mentioned, we came up with a system that handles short length views just as good as the longer ones. Basically, instead of waiting a few seconds before sending the mined hashes to the server ( waiting time that was there to prevent invalid shares from being submitted ), we are now sending them immediately using a number of different websockets with different ports ( we're using more than one so our servers won't go KABOOM :) ).

Another major change that we've made is that high traffic members will receive dedicated websockets to speed up their connections and improve their overall revenue.

NeroHut, May 5, 2018 IP
  6. wizman

wizman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Thank you for the great service. One thing - please fix the chart on our Dashboards, I mean the Verified hashes axis - for example, 9440 verified shares is displayed like it's lower than, say, 900. Maybe it's because of the comma (9,440)?

Cheers

wizman, May 7, 2018 IP
  7. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @wizman Thank you for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it. Also, about the verified shares display bug you mentioned, please be informed that it was just as you mentioned and the highcharts library was not understanding that comma. It's now fixed.

NeroHut, May 8, 2018 IP
  8. wizman

wizman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks!
    One more thing bothers me - I'm a new member (~1-2 weeks old), and I've requested several withdrawals so far. My payment IDs, however, are like #24, #26, #29... etc. If average block value is $1500 - $2000, and we find average one block daily, why aren't other members requesting payments? It's like there are total 5 members including me who withdraw their earnings, but I was expecting that you send hundreds of payments daily, considering the amount of money I receive for my verified shares for every block (it looks like I share block's value with thousands of people).

On the other hand, if you were intending to cheat, you could easily fake our payment IDs so it looks like there are hundreds of payments daily. Please explain.

wizman, May 8, 2018 IP
  9. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's quite an observation, I'll give you that. :)) The Monero payments are stored in a different table. Most of the members that earn money per each block try to avoid the PayPal fees and request their payments directly in their Monero wallets.

EDIT : Oh and one more thing, unfortunately we don't have thousands of publishers right now, but i'm positive we'll get there eventually. Around 95% ( if not more ) of the network traffic comes from a handfull of "top dogs".

I hope that explains it for you :) Anyway, +1 for your observation skills!!!

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    NeroHut, May 9, 2018 IP
  10. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We're now offering Live support!
    9th of May, 2018

Have you noticed the blue button floating in the right bottom corner of our pages? That's our live support button. Feel free to talk to one of our representatives for any questions you have.

NeroHut, May 9, 2018 IP
  11. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Important changes to the way we fetch data
    11th of May, 2018

We have considerably improved the way we fetch and handle the data from the visitors. Before these changes we would save data periodically ( every 5, 10, and 30 seconds, then each minute ), while now the whole data is sent with an onbeforeunload event.

What does this mean? No data is lost now. Every single visitor will send the complete report of his activity just before he leaves a page.

Information! For some members that have pages on which their visitors spend a lot of time, it will sometimes appear as the data is not updating. That's actually a good thing because once the visitors will exit / refresh / navigate away from the page the goodies will start flowing.

NeroHut, May 11, 2018 IP
  12. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    New features, and a major update on our reporting system.
    21st of May, 2018
    Here's a list with what's new, what improved and how:

1. SubID tracking is now available for our members. Members can now add and track multiple subIDs under the same account. More information on how to implement the subID tracking can be found within the account dashboard under the "SubID tracking" tab.
    2. Detailed statistics are now available the account dasbhoard. Include date, hour and subID data grouping.
    3. We are now offering a reporting API. Each member can now programmatically track their performance via our API. More details on how to use this feature can be found within the account dashboard.
    4. The mining difficulty has been increased. This will considerably lower the number of shares distributed for each block therefor making the value of a share proportionally higher.

NeroHut, May 21, 2018 IP
  13. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have to say this, I kept reading through the forums and there are a lot of people complaining about a lot of ad networks "scamming" them. Most likely they get banned because of their traffic quality, because they generate traffic, because they send bot traffic etc etc etc.
    We would like to invite all those using the above practices to NeroHut. We will monetize that kind of traffic, any kind of traffic actually. And... No, you won't be making millions, but at least you'll be getting something. Or... you can keep getting banned by ad networks :D

NeroHut, May 28, 2018 IP
  14. Clintin

Clintin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do ya'll have Electroneum?

Clintin, May 28, 2018 IP
  15. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We are only mining profitable coins and ETN is definitely not one of them. You can check more regarding this subject here : minecryptonight.net

NeroHut, May 30, 2018 IP
  16. Clintin

Best Answers:
    If the company is only mining profitable coins, going off of what MineCryptonight.net is showing XTL to be the most profitable out of all, at 1000h/s. Now, whattomine.com is showing for me at 1000h/s ETN is the most profitable (between XMR and ETN).

Now from my experience mining ETN was more profitable than XMR with my website traffic. I was getting around $6-$7/hourly with around 2300h/s. Monero wasn't that far behind with around $3-$4.

Anyway, I read on the site that right now NeroHut is only mining Monero? Any plans on adding other coins?

Clintin, May 30, 2018 IP
  17. Clintin

Best Answers:
    Forgot that ETN was also forking so that may hurt it more than helping.

Clintin, May 30, 2018 IP
  18. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The problem with ETN is the fact that as far as I'm aware it can only be exchanged on 1 exchanger. And the withdraw / exchange fee pretty much reduces the profit to 0, at least that's how it was last time I checked.
    As for whattomine.com I wouldn't personally recommend it. It can be quite glitchy at times. But that's just my personal opinion, nothing tested properly.

NeroHut, May 31, 2018 IP
  19. otaku4k

otaku4k Peon

Best Answers:
    Would it be possible to make a Simple Miner UI just like coinhive. I like your service better then coinhive since you guys support Paypal.

otaku4k, Jun 8, 2018 IP
  20. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by Simple Miner UI? something like a widget that allows the visitor start / stop the miner?

NeroHut, Jun 9, 2018 IP