1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i earn money with Graphic Design?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Sakarya, May 19, 2018.

Hello,

I can good quality graphic designs (logo, flyer, business card etc.) but I can’t find a great platform for more clients. Do you know any platform for graphic designers?

Sakarya, May 19, 2018 IP
  2. ajfinest

ajfinest Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Microsoft work place

ajfinest, May 19, 2018 IP
  3. seoauthority

seoauthority Member

Best Answers:
    You can try a plethora of freelance sites, including Freelancer, Upwork etc., There are also many forums which have a jobs board where you can advertise your services.

seoauthority, May 20, 2018 IP
  4. Sakarya

Sakarya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much. Which forums do you prefer?

Sakarya, May 20, 2018 IP
  5. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may sell digital files online or take on projects as a freelancer.

Pamela Turns, May 21, 2018 IP
  6. dodecahedron1

dodecahedron1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Graphics Design is a very saturated field. You have thousands of indians and third worlders who are driving down the value of work. What I recommend, is to get good at the most common jobs, then specialize in those that have good potential. Once you are specialized, and very good - it's about building a client base and expanding from there. IF you do good work, they will tell others and through word of mouth you should slowly grow.

dodecahedron1, May 22, 2018 IP
  7. Roderla

Roderla Peon

Best Answers:
    Create a website design for a small business (sandwich shop, hairdressers etc.) and present it to them. Make sure it's good, then charge them £150-200 to build it. If they turn it down, edit it and go to one of their rivals and see if they want it.

Roderla, May 24, 2018 IP
  8. Thomas Hoegh

Thomas Hoegh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try to search Fiverr.com for gigs similar to what you have to offer. Then find the most successful gigs (based on number of reviews and ratings) and see how their sales pitch is done, their offers etc. You can then create your own gig(s) and make a similar set up - but remember to make it unique and not just a direct copy. You can also try to list your gigs on ebay, craigslist etc.

Good luck.

Regards,
    Thomas

Thomas Hoegh, May 27, 2018 IP
  9. James343Q

James343Q Peon

Best Answers:
    Apply to UBISOFT. they are hiring search for Ubisoft - Careers

James343Q, May 30, 2018 IP
  10. valexer06

valexer06 Member

Best Answers:
    There are multiple platforms you can try if you think that this is something that you are really good at. For starters, you could use social media to sell yourself. You could also try Fiverr or better yet, create a profile on freelance website such as upwork. There are a bunch of clients looking for graphic design artists. You just have to create a profile and build a portfolio. You may have difficulty finding clients at first but you will eventually grow.

Good luck!

valexer06, May 30, 2018 IP
  11. Patrick V.Fisher

Patrick V.Fisher Peon

Best Answers:
    Start with fiverr !

Patrick V.Fisher, Jun 25, 2018 IP
  12. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use dribbble.com
    Thats where the good graphic designers be.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 30, 2018 IP
  13. SockMeOne

SockMeOne Peon

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is great, if you're looking for logo, packaging or other design then Design Crowd is really good. A lot of competing people will design for a company and they pick the one they like. Usually give pretty good feedback if the owner of the campaign is good.

SockMeOne, Jul 2, 2018 IP
  14. AlorAP

AlorAP Peon

Best Answers:
    Online freelancer websites. Two biggest sites are Upwork and Fiverr. You will pick up work on both for sure.

AlorAP, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  15. RobertMV

RobertMV Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sakarya,
    Do you make cartoons? We are looking for cartoonists for our pages, we need a few illustrations - caricatures.

RobertMV, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  16. Sakarya

Sakarya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, I'm not interested in drawing cartoons. But I can make business card, logo, flyer, banner, poster etc. Thank you very much for your interest.

Sakarya, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  17. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hello @Sakarya

Instead of going anywhere, you can try DP Design Contents category. There are lots of opportunities for graphics designer.

On the Fiverr, it will take a lot time to be popular.

hardip2057, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  18. EmpireExchange

EmpireExchange Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm going to give you the exact steps that made me 2k/mo doing just cover/profile photos, which could make you more with more time.
    FACEBOOK! I did exactly what you're talking about, I also know dozens of people making a living doing graphic design for specific groups of people on Facebook. Is there a particular type/style you're good at doing design for?

In example if you're good at making professional cover photos you could make a value post showing a template of the ideal dimensions for a cover photo and point out some tips. Join A TON of various professional groups i.e Real Estate agent groups, Dental groups, Entrepreneur groups that have thousands of members then tailor the value post to match their profession. i.e Does your dental page cover photo look like this? (snapshot of a wrong dimension) >>> This is how you fix it! Attach template photo showing the dimensions/placements of the cover photo. DONT PITCH in the post, you'll get kicked, the post will not get approved etc. Unless the group already has people pitching, in which case the engagement is usually poor. When you give people value they will reach out to you or engage with your post, from there I like to message the people who engaged and provide even more value "Hey I noticed the dimensions on the profile photo are a bit off, do you want me to send you the template for that too?", still don't pitch them, usually they will ask at this point if they don't I'll message them back after a day with a gorgeous snapshot of a page I did and ask "Hey could I get your opinion? Does this dental clinic page look good to you?" "Wow, that looks very good" "I had this done within 1 hour and only cost them $40". "I can actually plug in your logo to that setup, do you want to see what it would look like as an example?" , snapshot it of course so they don't run off with it. Invoice immediately after you get the yes, "Hey who else do you know that could use a facebook page makeover for almost nothing?", make sure you ask for the review (you should have a facebook page made) as social proof is very important when pitching people even at the 40$ range.

That example above was just for cover/profile photos, think of what other services you could provide to big groups and you'll make even more. $100/day = 2k/month @20 days. $250/day = 5k month @ 20 days.

Another strategy would be to join those same groups and offer a service for free in exchange for a review, then ask them for referrals as you deliver the work.

EmpireExchange, Jul 26, 2018 IP