1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best affiliate company with pay per free sign up?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by hash1, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Dimitri Takkis

Dimitri Takkis Peon

Best Answers:
    SEEKING LEADERS

Set4Life team is seeking leaders who wish for their business to grow with a Game Changing Product and set yourself for future residual income.

We team build so you are not alone.

Experience with Network Marketing / MLM is helpful but not necessary.

Trending Product that is already changing people's lives.

Proven Leadership - Solid Company - Science Backed Technology

Dimitri Takkis, May 19, 2018 IP
  2. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please provide the URL for "set4life"
    Also, what "Game Changing Product" are you selling?
    Thanks in advance.

planck, May 22, 2018 IP
  3. Debra Johnson

Debra Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    My company pays $10 per contact form that is filled out. I don't want to spam so please delete if not allowed but you can find the program at www.saveonmarketing.com and scroll down and click on affiliate program.

Debra Johnson, May 24, 2018 IP
  4. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Your site adhubmedia.com is down.

I’ve said it a dozen times and now I state this very simple fact again. “You cannot make money with a company that folds up.”

“Due Diligence” is indispensable before investing time and effort into any internet money-making enterprise.

The time wasted on a site that eventually folds up, could have been invested in a different, more profitable enterprise. And it is never just a question of time. You probably spent some money for a “domain name” + hosting + miscellaneous costs. All these resources spent to push some business adventure that eventually goes belly up. Just shambolic!

How much time, money and effort did you spend promoting this service?
    Answer: Several hours, maybe days.

How much time, could you have spent, performing some due diligence?
    15minutes!

In 15minutes, you can find out, how long a website has been around. If a website has been around for 10years, there is no guarantee that it will last another 10, but it is very probable. On the other hand, if a website has been around for only 2years, you should be more cautious before jumping into business with them.

In 15minutes, you can find out, what the company is selling. If the company is not selling a physical product with a real human being as the end user, BE CAUTIOUS. I’m not saying companies that sell services are bad. What I am saying is, they are exposed to very high volatility; so, you have to exercise caution.

In 15minutes, you can find out, the leading company in the niche. Why work with the second, third or fourth company, when you can work with the very best. Whenever possible, always work with the very best.

15minutes of due diligence can save you several hours and a huge chunk of change.

planck, May 24, 2018 IP
  5. GreatMLMCOmpany

GreatMLMCOmpany Peon

Best Answers:
    One of the best MLM companies out there right now is Lev-el Thrive products. I have two friends involved and both are making a killing and now I'm in. If you want to learn more then visit http://greatmlmcompany.com

GreatMLMCOmpany, Jun 4, 2018 IP
  6. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here we go again! You MLM guys are like those “energizer batteries,” you just can’t stop. Can you?

So, you have 2 friends, making a killing in http://greatmlmcompany.com

Are they making the same killing as Vemma founder and CEO, Lauren Boreyko?

I have heard plenty of hype around MLM, but I’ve never seen anyone really making it big through this business model. So, what does “greatmlmcompany” offer us this time? Is it the same circus, but different clowns? Or, is it the same clowns in a whole different circus?

I’ve perused a few reviews on “greatmlmcompany” and I couldn’t decide either way. Maybe, because it is new, and at this point in time, much is not known about this company.

It still doesn’t change the fact that these companies tend to have one thing in common.

Phenomenal HYPE ............ little BANG, if any at all.

Over the years, one of my favourite nuggets which I picked off the financial guru, Robert Kiyosaki that has stuck with me is; “Don’t waste a good mistake. Learn from it.”

I’ve been around for a while. I’ve known cases, in which, people scream for years that a company is a scam; yet, the company remains operational. Everybody in the company keeps making money. The cash registers keep singing. The CEO and board members are all over the place, showing us flashy pictures of their private jets, yachts, Rolls Royce.

One day, they are living it up in “The Bahamas”. The next day, they are filming their high-end luxury penthouse in Dubai. Then, the party ends. The axe of the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) strikes and silence ensues, where once, there was music.

If you are lucky, you might even get to see one of those “big timers” in cuffs, getting hauled off to prison by men with guns.

This is how it ends for the schemers.

Every MLM scam always starts off as a solid company. Great product line, great compensation plan, formidable corporate structure....the whole nine yards.

Then it turns out, they are not that air-tight and ethical after all.

I tell you. If you do some due diligence, you’ll always be able to spot these frauds from another galaxy away.

Before you can carry out any due diligence, you must first know; what to look for. What is a Scam? What is a Pyramid Scheme?

What is a scam?
    A scam is a fraudulent business scheme, conducted by an individual, group or company with the aim of obtaining something of value from you (the victim). The fraud always consists of a method(s) to gain your trust or confidence by use of tricks, dishonest tactics and the manipulation of information.

What is a pyramid scheme?
    Before all else, do not rush to scream that not-all-MLM companies are pyramid schemes. Of course, I know that. Just so, all doubts are laid to rest, let me be explicit. “Not all multi-level marketing companies are pyramid schemes. The networking marketing sector has dozens of ethical companies that provide real, positive value to their customers and distributors.”

Returning to the question, What is a pyramid scheme? Here is how a pyramid scheme looks like.
    [​IMG]

It starts with one person.
    For the sake of illustration, let us say, the first person successfully recruits 10people. Each of the 10new recruits pay a membership fee to get into the business. The entire payment goes into the pocket of person number 1.

So what’s in it for the 10 recruits?
    Well the recruits get some kind of products, usually: fruit juice, food supplements, skin care products, etc. A recruit can stay on this level as a customer and only consume the products. In which case, he (the recruit) doesn’t get to make any money. And guess what, neither does his upline.

How can any of the new recruits make money?
    To make money, each of the new recruits has to go out and recruit the maximum number of distributors (other recruits). Let’s say each new recruit succeeds to recruit 10more 3rd-level recruits. Each of these new recruits pays a membership fee, just like the first 10fellows on the second level.

For each of the distributors in the 3rd-level to make money, they need to go out and recruit another 10people. It goes on and on.

But, you see, in any given country, in which, mlm is legal, there are only so many people. So, the more people who get recruited, the more difficult it becomes to recruit new people.

Inevitably, mathematics imposes itself. As it becomes more difficult to recruit new people, the distributors nearest the bottom of the pyramid do not get to make any money. They hang on for a few months, hoping that the recruits will do as they did and recruit some more people.

But, like I said, maths is a bitch.

Frustrated, the distributors nearest the bottom start to give up. As more people give up, the profits of number 1, at the top dwindles. The desertions produce a chain reaction, collapsing the scheme. Of course, I have over-simplified things; in order to make the point.

BTW, the pyramid scheme can go on for years and even decades. Worse yet, it may never crumble and collapse; for, there are always suckers out there. As distributors nearest the bottom get frustrated and give up, other distributors come in. And these new distributors might succeed to get some recruits under them.

Beware my friends, MLM has a close to 96% failure rate.

planck, Jun 4, 2018 IP
  7. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MLM is in various ways "old" as whole world is old... :) I mean that is one of earliest "schemes"...

signorm68, Jun 17, 2018 IP
  8. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

What niches you are targeting?

signorm68, Jun 17, 2018 IP
  9. Piergiorgio Sansone

Piergiorgio Sansone Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, maybe I have what you are looking for.
    This program is awesome, is a CPA program. That means you get a commission ($2 - $4) every time you refer someone that opens a free account on it. To be able to promote though and earn commissions you need to be an ELITE member (need hosting & Getresponse). When your referrals become ELITE members you earn a bonus commission ($30). Hope it makes sense :) take a look my review

Piergiorgio Sansone, Jun 23, 2018 IP
  10. Piergiorgio Sansone

Piergiorgio Sansone Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, maybe this is the site you are looking for ... is a CPA program and you get a commission ($2 - $4) every time you refer someone that opens a free account on it. To be able to promote though and earn commissions you need to be an ELITE member (need hosting & Getresponse). When your referrals become ELITE members you earn a bonus commission ($30). Hope it makes sense :). Take a look on my review

Piergiorgio Sansone, Jun 23, 2018 IP
  11. paxaqsaxd

paxaqsaxd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Jan 24, 2009...................... it's a bit late to reply to this thread now :)
    Just FYI, there still are offers that pay for free sign ups..

paxaqsaxd, Jun 25, 2018 IP
  12. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bill Gates is an old man, yet he is stinkingly rich.
    Who cares how old it is, so long as it is working.
    MLM is indeed a shady business model. There are too many fraudsters involved. Nonetheless, a few people do make a decent legal income from MLM.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    planck, Jun 26, 2018 IP
  13. jaywess

jaywess Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i will warning you to be apart of Hostgator or ecomhunt affiliate those are scammers motefuckers

jaywess, Jun 28, 2018 IP
  14. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hostgator is one of the most ethical business that you can find. They are the second most popular hosting company, at present. They held the number '1' spot for several years before getting recently dethroned by bluehost.

You are free to think that you have been scammed by hostgator, but the chances are, you are just a disgruntled customer.

There is nothing wrong with being a disgruntled customer; so long as you do not go about spreading falsehoods about a service provider.

planck, Jul 2, 2018 IP