1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make $2000 asap!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Eileen Whited, May 12, 2018.

Currently struggling. I work very hard, but I still live paycheck to paycheck. Currently in this hole of overdue bills, and late rent. Need about 2k to get me out of this hole, and this state of anxiousness. Any advice will help. I am a recent grad, and will soon be a public school teacher if this helps. Thanks!

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    Eileen Whited, May 12, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi Eileen

Since you're in America your safest bet is to get down to your nearest mall and apply at every store - it is unlikely that anything you do online will pay out quickly or reliably.

Look at your costs and identify which ones you can easily cull and reinstate once you start working - it may be easier to save $2k than to earn an additional $2k
    • coffee, fancy juices, dining out
    • downgrade your phone plan
    • petrol - can you bus/bike/walk - you're going into Spring & Summer
    • expensive activities - replace with parks, google for free civic activities
    • clothes - make last summer's wardrobe work this summer
    • makeup - are you sure need to wear it every day, can you make what you have last a bit longer? how often do women actually "use up" before buying more?
    • alcohol - drink at home or your friend's homes - byo is much cheaper than in bars
    Just remember, it's not forever, just until your paychecks start coming through. You're not really poor when there's an end in sight.

sarahk, May 12, 2018 IP
    Pamela Turns and robyries like this.
  3. ridingthemoneywave

ridingthemoneywave Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't really specify your skills, but what am about to say might help you: collect as many leads, cold email them and sell something. I know it sounds vague, but if you have some kind of service that businesses need - be it online or locally - you should try your luck and contact as many of them. I won't dwell into cold emailing, but the idea is there.

You could also do the same in local or niche relevant FB groups.

ridingthemoneywave, May 12, 2018 IP
  4. Mark.D

Mark.D Active Member

Best Answers:
    1.If you can do common task like emailing, calling, and you can work as a virtual assistant online?
    2.If you a citizen and resident in the united states?

If you meet the above requirements, then i can work with you to pay off the $2000 debt but within 10 weeks.
    You will get paid weekly on freelancer.com, but this payment will be in an escrow accoun till you have completed the task assigned you, then i will release payment to you.

If you are Interested let me know
    Regards

Mark.D, May 13, 2018 IP
  5. Spurs

Spurs Peon

Best Answers:
    Income is King. Gotta have the right vehicle to make money.

Spurs, May 25, 2018 IP
  6. I-M teabwoi

I-M teabwoi Member

Best Answers:
    First you need to think about what are your skills. Do you have skills right now that you can sell? This is the easiest way to get up and running to make some money quickly. I see a lot of people who come online thinking they'll be able to make some quick money and that is far from the truth. Making money online or anywhere is going to take a bit of work on your part.

Find what you're good at and see if you can sell it to make some money. You can launch ads in other marketing forums or you could go to fiverr. Go to upwork just go anywhere and find work to use the skill you've identified that you can sell.

I-M teabwoi, May 25, 2018 IP
  7. seoauthority

seoauthority Member

Best Answers:
    Buy a brick, split it, cut it, bag it, sell it. Now you buy two bricks. Rinse, repeat... you're gonna catch a body or two. Make it rain at the strip clubs, avoid jail

seoauthority, May 25, 2018 IP
  8. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    This seems more practical than any others.

Pamela Turns, May 28, 2018 IP
  9. salifu

salifu Peon

Best Answers:
    In the mean time try to upgrade yourself with some skills. That is one of the main ways you can start earning online. check out sites like udemy, pluralsight, skillshare among others and get training on some skills which you can then offer as a service online to make money in the long run.

salifu, May 31, 2018 IP
  10. Patrick V.Fisher

Patrick V.Fisher Peon

Best Answers:
    i highly Recommend Dropshipping in ebay !
    and try to live with minimum money possible !

Patrick V.Fisher, Jun 25, 2018 IP
  11. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just save up and invest into building an online business. Rather it be dropshipping, smma, affiliate marketing etc.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 26, 2018 IP
  12. EmpireExchange

EmpireExchange Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm going to give you the exact steps that made me 2k/mo doing just cover/profile photos, which could make you more with more time.
    Hop on Google/YouTube and learn for 2 days how to make Cover Photos & Profile Pictures for FB Pages/groups.
    You can use Adobe spark and Canva.com for free to create these photos.
    I know dozens of people making a living doing graphic design for specific groups of people on Facebook.

You could make a value post showing a template of the ideal dimensions for a cover photo and point out some tips. Join A TON of various professional groups i.e Real Estate agent groups, Dental groups, Entrepreneur groups that have thousands of members then tailor the value post to match their profession. i.e Does your dental page cover photo look like this? (snapshot of a wrong dimension) >>> This is how you fix it! Attach template photo showing the dimensions/placements of the cover photo. DONT PITCH in the post, you'll get kicked, the post will not get approved etc. Unless the group already has people pitching, in which case the engagement is usually poor. When you give people value they will reach out to you or engage with your post, from there I like to message the people who engaged and provide even more value "Hey I noticed the dimensions on the profile photo are a bit off, do you want me to send you the template for that too?", still don't pitch them, usually they will ask at this point if they don't I'll message them back after a day with a gorgeous snapshot of a page I did and ask "Hey could I get your opinion? Does this dental clinic page look good to you?" "Wow, that looks very good" "I had this done within 1 hour and only cost them $40". "I can actually plug in your logo to that setup, do you want to see what it would look like as an example?" , snapshot it of course so they don't run off with it. Invoice immediately after you get the yes, "Hey who else do you know that could use a facebook page makeover for almost nothing?", make sure you ask for the review (you should have a facebook page made) as social proof is very important when pitching people even at the 40$ range.

That example above was just for cover/profile photos, think of what other services you could provide to big groups and you'll make even more. $100/day = 2k/month @20 days. $250/day = 5k month @ 20 days.

Another strategy would be to join those same groups and offer a service for free in exchange for a review, then ask them for referrals as you deliver the work.

EmpireExchange, Jul 26, 2018 IP
  13. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Odds are your world isn't flipped upside down if all you need is $2k to fix everything. It sounds like you soon will have a job as a teacher and will be able to be more financially secure. Until then any source of income will help. If you aren't already working grab any job you can get. Apply every where. If you are working then look to sell personal items you own.

NetStar, Jul 29, 2018 IP
  14. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I just hit $70K now

egoldzone, Jul 31, 2018 IP
  15. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Selling on Ebay and Amazon is the easiest way to get started making money online. I believe Amazon has a program called Fulfillment by Amazon where you send them the products you want to sell and they sell and ship them for you. Popular products that can be purchased locally at a lower price is the best place to start if you need items to sell. Once you get started you can scale up your business until you're making enough money to survive.

gregdavidson, Aug 1, 2018 IP
  16. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can sell something, it's the most fastest way to get this amount.

MatBerrows, Aug 10, 2018 IP
  17. salmanawan

salmanawan Member

Best Answers:
    Selling is a good way to get money as per your demand like.

salmanawan, Aug 11, 2018 IP
  18. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a skill or a talent you can market, freelancing may be a good option. Check out sites like Upwork and Freelancer.com

danasurvey, Aug 13, 2018 IP