1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you handle shipping issues in dropshipping

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by aliweb, Feb 1, 2018.

How do you guys handle shipping issues in dropshipping where let's say a customer has received the item but he says he hasn't received it (let's say there is no tracking available)

aliweb, Feb 1, 2018 IP
  2. MomoT

MomoT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I prefer yo use e-packet for all orders from Aliexpress to avoid this issue but so far my customers have been honest. It is also mail fraud so it wouldn't- be wise if you the store owner can verify that product was delivered.

MomoT, Apr 13, 2018 IP
  3. redoo eddooz

redoo eddooz Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to have great relationship with delivery staff and seller. It works for me when i had bad staff and have good seller - he works with me closely ;)

redoo eddooz, May 10, 2018 IP
  4. aanda

aanda Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I apologize for questioning about this on here. But my understanding is that you are an experienced e-commerce seller and I would like to know something. I can not understand how should I start selling. Shall I create a business entity or I can do it without going through that. Can you give some advise on the best practices? Thanks a lot.

aanda, May 19, 2018 IP
  5. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Message the supplier. Or just request a refund.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 25, 2018 IP
  6. AlorAP

AlorAP Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to message the supplier and be firm with them to either send a new one or request refund.

AlorAP, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  7. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If there is no tracking available how do you know the item was delivered? Seems to me if you can't prove that delivery happened you must make good on the sale as far as the customer is concerned. That is if you are the seller - as your post suggests. Then you'll need to take the matter up with your dropshipper for further action.

JoeSpirit, Jul 4, 2018 IP