1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i make money from google adsense.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rana3020, Oct 22, 2017.

Hello friends,

Digital point is a great community that have taught me lots of internet marketing and online earning ideas. I want to give back some ideas for new members especially who wants to earn online.

I have started online earning with adsense, you can earn decent monthly passive income from adsense. You just required below things

- Working adsense account
    - TLD domain
    - Hosting
    - Website

Step One : You have to research keyword that is profitable and easy to rank in search engines because adsense loves organic traffic.
    Step two : Register a domain that that includes keyword.
    Step three : Get a reasonable hosting and setup website.
    Step four : Add content on regular basis.

You have to add unique content because duplicate content will penalize your site's rankings. My strategy is that i have built approx 6-7 sites that profits me total $450 to $500 every month. And i dint do this all my self i have outsourced it for my convenience, if you have budget than go for outsourcing, you can use whatever you like or you can get idea from them that how they can built sites you can built it too.

If you have any questions i am here to help you.

Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2017
    rana3020, Oct 22, 2017 IP
  2. websheraz

websheraz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am experimenting with diff paid traffic sources because seo can take too long I had some luck with 7search,thetrafficoutlet and webtrafficgeeks. You just have to make sure you have traffic sources that also look natural with facebook and google etc and having high cpc adsense really does help.

Takes time and patience but you can make good money with adsense if you build it up.

websheraz, Oct 23, 2017 IP
  3. Nirav021

Nirav021 Member

Best Answers:
    hello, I am getting much paid after using google adsense for last 6 months as I am using all the strategy of digital marketing like SEO, social media, PPC mostly I use SEO for the traffic, I refer site which helps me doing this digital marketing classes in Pune

Nirav021, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  4. Saramalik1900

Saramalik1900 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this useful information, i am new to digital point and i want to learn seo and internet marketing..

Saramalik1900, Oct 27, 2017 IP
  5. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AdSense is a good way to make some extra money. I've been earning with AdSense for several years now. :)

danasurvey, Oct 27, 2017 IP
  6. Saramalik1900

Saramalik1900 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes sure adsense is a great way to earn online, but adsense is slow. are there any faster way to earn online.

Saramalik1900, Oct 27, 2017 IP
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't put all of your eggs in one basket to rely on. Adsense is great aslong as your account is in good standing. I use to laugh at the tons of people on here who will have their accounts terminated. For YEARS I have had my adsense account and generating money then one day for a random reason I was suspended. It was near impossible to make contact with google and I could not get any sort of answer from them. Supposedly somewhere on my site was a page that violated their TOS. To this day I have no idea what page that is and what was the actual issue but I lost my account and money. It's also interesting to note that Google didn't feel I was worthy of the Adsense account BUT had no problem with my Adwords account where I spent over 200k. Go figure.

Anyway... again... don't rely on one stream of income. Get multiple revenue generating avenues.

NetStar, Oct 29, 2017 IP
  8. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I did not have any luck with adsense. I have a valid adsense account but earning is very low compare to traffic. Whilst affiliate marketing works great for me and I making much better than adsense.

iwebsocial, Oct 30, 2017 IP
  9. danasurvey

Best Answers:
    I agree. There are faster ways to earn online. But having a slower money generating method mixed in with faster ones is not a bad thing. All that matters is if you're making money consistently over the long term. :)

danasurvey, Oct 30, 2017 IP
  10. websheraz

websheraz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with you adsense is risky as I have heard so many people losing their accounts. It is best to have several ways like 1-10 so you can focus on something else if you get into issues. Than build up.

websheraz, Nov 2, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  11. danasurvey

Best Answers:
    I agree with this too. It is always better to have multiple sources of income. If one source dries up, you still have money coming in from several other places. :)

danasurvey, Nov 6, 2017 IP
  12. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go to Google Custom Search control panel, and click on Make money.
    Note: You will be able to see the Make money tab only if you are the owner of the search engine. Other administrators will not be able to see this tab.
    Click the Search Engine Monetization button to turn it ON. Your AdSense publisher ID associated with your Google account will appear on the page in a moment. Now, your Custom Search Engine is associated with your AdSense Account.

robinymym, Nov 20, 2017 IP
  13. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    AdSense is a pay-per-click program for example you get paid for real ad click; cost per click for different Ad may differ. Actually it depends on the how much Advertiser is paying to Google.

Jacob Hawkins, May 9, 2018 IP
  14. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard that the 68% the ads amount Google Adsense will pay to the publisher. Is this true?

Michael Leng, May 12, 2018 IP