1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm into Digital Marketing but not online

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Akeel Din, May 7, 2018.

Hi,
    I just joined. I'm working on digital marketing using programmatic but probably unlike most folks at DP, I am applying the online tech to brick-and-mortar retail stores. Flogging a dead horse? Maybe but then again 93% of all retail sales are still in stores.

Would love to connect with anyone else working this field.

- A

Akeel Din, May 7, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm fascinated. Tell us more.

sarahk, May 7, 2018 IP
  3. Akeel Din

Akeel Din Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's that concepts from programmatic, which has done fantastically well for monetizing digital content online, can also be applied offline. For example say at a convenience store, you have early morning customers who're interested in grabbing a coffee and other breakfasty stuff before going in to work. Then there's the lunch hour crowd, afternoon and finally evening customers. Point is that each of these groups are interested in different things. But the display posters and other merchandising in the convenience store is fixed. With programmatic displays, brands can target each group with specific ad when they are most receptive (no point advertising coffee when it is 105F and noontime. It's much better for slo-mo videos of ice cold drinks).

Akeel Din, May 8, 2018 IP
    sarahk likes this.