1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find a great PPC management company

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by mightcanbelight, Apr 25, 2018.

I own a service business that is locally ran in one city. I have used small one man businesses and larger companies to manage my PPC. I had great luck with that one man business, but unfortunately he switched careers. I have used several larger companies and all have resulted in piss poor paid performance. My phones used to constantly ring.

I am needing help with industry professionals on how to find a great company or individual to work with. I have a great budget work with, but still have trended sharply downward in conversions/calls.

Any idea on how to find a aggressive PPC manager?

mightcanbelight, Apr 25, 2018 IP
  2. SEO Discovery

SEO Discovery Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

It mainly depends on team that how many experts they have else how the manage your campaign.

We are a digital marketing agency from last 10+ years and we are a team of 250+ digital marekting experts.
    Please share me your business and I can guide you that where you are lacking that you are not getting the results.

Also if you business need any consultant I am ready to give you the consultation for your business.

SEO Discovery, Apr 25, 2018 IP
  3. Mark.D

Mark.D Active Member

Best Answers:
    How many calls were you getting in a day from the one man business man?
    What verticals, and services do you offer?

Mark.D, Apr 26, 2018 IP
  4. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since you had success with the small one-man agency, I suggest to stick to those. There are many good large agencies but most won't take a small, local business like yours. Not profitable for them if your account is too small and likely too expensive for you if they agree to take you as a client.

A problem with many larger companies and even smaller ones is that they don't actively manage your account. They simply manage bids and budgets without thinking or doing anything about what is really important: managing keywords and ads. So that's a question to ask any agency, big or small: what is it you do exactly?

An advantage to one-person agency is that typically, they do just one thing such as PPC and many do it very well. I guess that's what you mean by aggressive. But the disadvantage is that they won't or can't do SEO and other things that are just as important to grow your business. That's where an agency with people with those other skills can help.

I'm curious why that guy, if he was good at it, switched careers.

Lucid Web Marketing, Apr 26, 2018 IP
  5. Gary - Punch Media

Gary - Punch Media Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as I know my company is the only one that will generate and sell leads at a fixed price using Google Adwords search. Fads come and fads go but there is a reason that Google have grown to generate over 100 BILLION IN REVENUE PER YEAR.

That is because AdWords is still the ONLY advertising mechanism that is initiated by the prospect. They start the process by entering a search query. Now most agencies sell clicks at their cost plus a commission and then boast how good their conversion rates are, so you the client have to take a chance that they will convert at the rate they say they do.

Let’s say a click costs a dollar and they boast a 10% conversion rate, then each lead should cost you $10 plus the agency management fee at say 20% = Lead $12.

BUT That cost will always vary as costs per click and conversion rates always vary. If CPC is $2 and conversion drops to 2% then you CPL is now $100 + com = $120.

AND as most agencies make money on the amount of Ad spend they have no incentive to keep the CPC low, in fact, the opposite is true, as it benefits them and Google for it to be higher as they both make more money. This is how they train their AdWords partners, so client beware.

Now what I do is cut all the BS out and we agree on a fixed cost for each lead upfront depending on market (average CPC of keyword) and amount of leads per day, week etc (volume of searches required). And that’s it, if it $20 per lead then you pay $20 for every lead simple as that.

I take on the risk not you the client. As I said I have looked high and low and even now in 2018 there is no-one else I can find offering this pricing model for AdWords. Check us out at https://punch.media

Gary - Punch Media, Jun 4, 2018 IP