1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Donations, Recommended Usage.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by JoshuaEir, Apr 22, 2018.

Hello, everyone I am from the United States. I am considering payment processing in the form of donations on websites. The typical donation might be low, say $1 or $2. I guess perhaps maybe higher. What is the recommended payment processor for this type of niche?

As I am writing this, I just thought of the possibility of changing the payment service if there is a substantial dependable increase in donations.

Thank you,
    JoshEir

JoshuaEir, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  3. JoshuaEir

JoshuaEir Member

Best Answers:
    I was hoping for something better, that is PayPal takes a small percentage and also thirty cents per transaction. Thirty cents per transaction seems significant to me when a donation could be a dollar or two. However, if it is the best solution than that's how it is. Thank you for your response too!

JoshuaEir

Oh, it is a general question and it would be something acceptable.

JoshuaEir, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  4. RightAngle

RightAngle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can open a merchant account through your bank. Just ask for bulk payment option so you won’t get charged for each transaction. They can charge a low percentage in bulk. Banks are in competition with PayPal and should be able to charge a lower fee.

If your bank won’t beat PayPal percentages you can find a bank that will. Good luck on your venture.

RightAngle, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  5. JoshuaEir

JoshuaEir Member

Best Answers:
    Very cool, thank you RightAngle!

JoshuaEir

JoshuaEir, Apr 27, 2018 IP
  6. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The thing is, everyone can donate using PayPal button, simple easy and not link bank account.

robyries, Apr 27, 2018 IP