1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Services

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by michaeljohnathan, Apr 8, 2018.

How to sell SEO services to local businesses?

michaeljohnathan, Apr 8, 2018 IP
  2. Chiedo

Chiedo Member

Best Answers:
    Hey @michaeljohnathan,

Two steps:
    1. Be active in your local community. Community Service. Rotary Club. Chamber of Commerce. Be a part of what's going on and serve those around you.
    2. Make sure you rank well locally in regards to SEO. The proof's in the pudding. You catch my drift?

Chiedo, Apr 9, 2018 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    and make sure the phrases you rank for are realistic. I've had people cold call me and I've searched for them while we spoke, found nothing, and they're "oh search for the company name city and seo" which any fool can rank for.

sarahk, Apr 9, 2018 IP
  4. Chiedo

Chiedo Member

Best Answers:
    Haha right on @sarahk, right on.

Chiedo, Apr 10, 2018 IP
  5. Sankalp Patil

Sankalp Patil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1.If you are digital firm owner and you want generate clients Stay connected with various business units and business man and their groups.

2. Make your firm best in the local area so ultimately business units are approaches towards you for that purpose you have perform proper SEO techniques and have to provide best SEO result to existing company

Sankalp Patil, Apr 20, 2018 IP
  6. Andy Morley

Andy Morley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best thing you can do in my opinion is build your own website and target the local area for your own keywords... im in derby.. my site ranks for "SEO Derby" for example... has done for years now. That's where i get most of my traffic.

Basically practice what you preach on your own website and you should get organic traffic and leads to your own site... if your site ranks and your potential customers can find it in the top results for your own keywords its a good signal to them that you actually know what you're doing...

Realistically as an SEO consultant your primary method of generating leads should naturally be the search engines right....? :)

Andy Morley, Apr 20, 2018 IP
  7. ConstantinS

ConstantinS Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that SEO is overdone in terms of leads generation particularly in very competitive markets where there is a lot of PPC spend.

Being on the first page is not sufficient anymore, in fact if you are below the 2-3rd organic position you will get very little visibility.

Maybe try to consider the shift to voice, with Alexa clearly trying to change search behaviour with its screen option. Maybe prepare for the a time where backlinks will finally be dismissed by Google asmost other traditional factors that SEOs have been having control over.

In a nutshell, focus more on usability and value.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    ConstantinS, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  8. ConstantinS

ConstantinS Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that SEO is overdone in terms of leads generation particularly in very competitive markets where there is a lot of PPC spend. Being on the first page is not sufficient anymore, in fact if you are below the 2-3rd organic position you will get very little visibility. Maybe try to consider the shift to voice, with Alexa clearly trying to change search behaviour with its screen option. Maybe prepare for the a time where backlinks will finally be dismissed by Google asmost other traditional factors that SEOs have been having control over. But what do I know, I am just a humble IT guy...

ConstantinS, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  9. Andy Morley

Andy Morley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Totally agree, the amount of real estate left above the fold on Google's homepage is slowly being eroded away, with the 4 Ad's at the top followed by the local pack leaving only 1 or 2 organic spots visible before the user needs to scroll... I remember the good ol' days. :)

Andy Morley, Apr 23, 2018 IP
  10. Sean Gugerty

Sean Gugerty Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm assuming whoever indicated the statistic "33% of all traffic on average goes to the number 1 spot in google" was not meaning the #1 organic spot lol?!

Sean Gugerty, Apr 28, 2018 IP
  11. Ian Murphy

Ian Murphy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's hard to force them to buy it, if they dont see a sense in doing this. Try to do some advertising or anything else, which can attract them.

Ian Murphy, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  12. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To get clients for SEO service, best approach would be to work for one local company first. Once you get result for that company, other businesses will also notice. And inquire for your service.

This model is quite effective in getting local SEO clients. I knew some agencies which followed this model in order to penetrate the local market in selling SEO service.

seo_buzz, Jul 6, 2018 IP
  13. salmanawan

salmanawan Member

Best Answers:
    It's good if you join online freelance platform where all members showing presence and offer a good money against your specific services.
    1=upwork
    2=fiverr
    3=peopleperhour

salmanawan, Aug 11, 2018 IP
  14. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Focus On Providing Solutions For Your Clients.
    Stay Focused on Your Niche.
    Brand Your Services.

dipal76, Jan 13, 2019 IP
  15. Usama Azam

Usama Azam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Target your audience through local communities like forums and you can also search for their social profiles to contact them.

Usama Azam, Jan 31, 2019 IP