1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How often do you change your prices? Is it seasonal or based on your competitors' price changes?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by tropicalpet, Apr 20, 2018.

as e-commerce retailers, how do you approach these two different strategies? Which one do you think is more effective?

tropicalpet, Apr 20, 2018 IP
  2. Jayeed BAQ

Jayeed BAQ Member

Best Answers:
    I think both of seasonal and competitor price is effective at some specific time. You can not show lacking on any of this. As a business owner, you should have the right idea on your selling seasons and competitor price range.

Sometimes you should change the price on seasonal and sometimes you need to change the price base on the competitor price. To me, both options are equally effective.

Jayeed BAQ, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  3. RomanEpo

RomanEpo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Price ,Quality ,Quick service and Offer.
    Yes my priority are competitor but before my 1st priority are customers.For selling required to research each and every points properly.

RomanEpo, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  4. helen.davis

helen.davis Member

Best Answers:
    To be completely honest, I use automatic repricers for my Amazon and eBay listings. I figured out that I can use my multi-channel listing tool Jazva to set up automated repricers that monitor my competition and adjust certain prices within a certain price range, which is profitable for me. I don’t know if you can actually do it on your own without a 3rd-party software, but it saves me a lot of troubles.

helen.davis, May 11, 2018 IP