1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to eCommerce

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rxbs, Apr 15, 2018.

Hi,

My name is Rhys Burnet and I am brand new on this Forums. I just signed up for an account and I found this site.

I was wondering a few things about eCommerce. I’m in the process of starting a new website based on eCommerce and it’s completely online. The project is based in Australia.

I was wondering;

When a customer buys a product how do we get it for them? Do we sell it for a lower price and ship it using there details (we buy it from a supplier) - or the manufacturer?

What is the best eCommerce Software? (Free) at the moment I have started with WordPress’ WooCommerce, and it’s everything I want. It’s exellent.

Thank You and I hope I am welcome in this new community,
    Rhys B.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    rxbs, Apr 15, 2018 IP
  2. rxbs

rxbs Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe this is not the right category for this.

rxbs, Apr 15, 2018 IP
  3. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WooCommerce is good I wouldn't worry about switching to an alternative at this point.

cronik, Apr 15, 2018 IP
  4. TuesZ

TuesZ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    TuesZ, Apr 16, 2018 IP
  5. RomanEpo

RomanEpo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its up to you ,there are dealerships, some have their own shops and some people sell products with contacts with different companies.Depending on your expenses and profits ,the better and faster services can be as good as possible.
    WooCommerce not bad ,Performing well.
    But i prefer 1. Magento - CMS ,2. laravel - Framework , 3- Drupal - MVC and Some of Python framework.

RomanEpo, Apr 17, 2018 IP