1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My New Ad Intelligence Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Space[ ]Kid, Apr 10, 2018.

Hello,

I'd like to please ask of you to give me any form of feedback on my free ad intel website "Life Of Ads":

http://ofads.life/

Thank you in advance!

Space[ ]Kid, Apr 10, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What are you trying to do?
    In the list of ads it was saying that I'd seen it on Android, how would you know that?

sarahk, Apr 10, 2018 IP
  3. Space[ ]Kid

Space[ ]Kid Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarahk, thank you for replying.

My website presents ads that are tracked across the Internet by my custom built tracking system. Perhaps you have heard of web services such as WhatRunsWhere and BoxOfAds - it is the same concept, but free.

The main idea of such web services is that the longer a particular ad is seen running (tracked) across the Internet - the higher the probability that it is profitable for its' advertiser.

The ad you saw for example, doesn't mean that you have seen it on Android, but rather that it shows for (targeted at) Android users.
    This information and other statistics are derived from the aforementioned tracking system which runs 24/7.

Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    Space[ ]Kid, Apr 10, 2018 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Ok, so you need to have a "how to use this info" page and a way to segment the ads that you've captured. I've got a client in real estate - I'd want to be able to drill down on real estate, country etc. I can search on 'real estate' but the ads I get back are, with only 3 exceptions, ads for "distractions" like cats and PUA. Now, those might be the ads that but I want to see the ads that companies directly competing with my client are using.

[​IMG]

sarahk, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  5. Space[ ]Kid

Space[ ]Kid Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the feedback. Could you please tell me exactly what search you ran - as "real estate" does not seem to return the aforementioned cat :)

Space[ ]Kid, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  7. Space[ ]Kid

Space[ ]Kid Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you again for the extended reply. Based on the link you have provided, it seems that you have clicked the "Next" button after typing in the search term instead of the "Go" included in the search box - the one that commences search. Do you think that's possible? So you just navigated to the next page instead of going to the results of your search...

Space[ ]Kid, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    gotcha, I completely missed the Go button because it was in line with the order and pagination and I wasn't interested in that. What I wanted was how to proceed and therefore looked for the button at the bottom, or a button in a different colour.

Have a look at your Ux, if I get it wrong, others will too - and you won't be on hand to spoon feed the others.

[​IMG]

sarahk, Apr 12, 2018 IP
  9. Space[ ]Kid

Space[ ]Kid Member

Best Answers:
    This indeed occurred to me. I will change this. Thank you.

Space[ ]Kid, Apr 12, 2018 IP