1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I find clients for web design?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Virtualhost, Apr 10, 2018.

Hey DP,

Quick question here.. Since i know HTML, CSS, and a little JS and i want to find a few clients to make some extra money here, where do i go to find clients?

Virtualhost, Apr 10, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Create some portfolio sites and start door knocking local businesses.

sarahk, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  3. israinsolutions

israinsolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can create a sales thread on marketplace section to provide your html/css services.

israinsolutions, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Except that the people using the marketplace here know that he's a complete novice and will be able to find experienced, competent people very easily. The money you save with someone who doesn't even have PHP skills isn't worth the pain of fixing up his errors later.

At least by doing portfolio sites he'll learn a bit more and be able to display his skills (or lack of) in the process.

sarahk, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  5. YYDevelop

YYDevelop Member

Best Answers:
    Html, CSS and JS is a bit basic knowledge.
    You might want to learn PHP and wordpress in order to be able and start develop more complex website for clients.

Try and build portfolio and you will able to post your services on this page below:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/design.104/

YYDevelop, Apr 12, 2018 IP
  6. Daniel Benjamin

Daniel Benjamin Peon

Best Answers:
    It is difficult to properly dive into this field only using HTML, CSS and JS. Learn PHP, MySQL and wordpress. Than build your portfolio on fiverr and upwork. After hard work of a month or two, you will definitely find clients.

Daniel Benjamin, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  7. Sean Gugerty

Sean Gugerty Active Member

Best Answers:
    90% of my work so far has been literally local fall in lap stuff. One my friends will hear someone needs a website and pipe with something like "Oh just ask sean the fool never puts down the computer. His right arm is a macbook pro" As far as online, the jobs I've gotten was after developing rapport and gaining their trust. I didn't even offer my services I just explained the process of what needed to be done and they became overwhelemed with the thought of dealing with stuff they hated doing and I got the job lol!

Sean Gugerty, Apr 27, 2018 IP