1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Woocommerce Dropshipping

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by MarketExpert, Apr 3, 2018.

I have been using affiliate sale as my main profit strategy. However I am beginning to see the underbelly of commerce as a whole. Dropshipping has several advantages over affiliate marketing. Please share your thoughts.

MarketExpert, Apr 3, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You first. What advantages have you discovered?

JoeSpirit, Apr 4, 2018 IP
  3. MarketExpert

MarketExpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Faster payment for reinvesting and growth hacking.

MarketExpert, Apr 4, 2018 IP
  4. Chiedo

Chiedo Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful with dropshipping.

You have all the liability as far as customer relations are concerned.

If your dropshipper screws up, it comes back to you and your stuck in the middle.

Some people make a fortune with it. But for most people I've talked to, it's not worth the headache.

Chiedo, Apr 5, 2018 IP
  5. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is true except when you go with a reliable dropshipping company. As it is with any venture you need to do your research to make sure (at least as sure as you possibly can) that you don't get burned.

I tried the dropshipping route back in the early 2000s because I liked the idea of the convenience. I had some success and I had some less than pleasant experiences.

One company that I used shut down suddenly without my knowing. I got a large order and found out the company was gone when I went to fill that order. I had to refund the money. And I lost that customer.

After that, I backed away from marketing dropship products as a dropship user. What I did instead was watch the companies I was using for stock sell-off auctions. When I found a good deal I'd buy as much of the excess inventory as I could. I repackaged it and sent it to the Amazon warehouse. I basically used Amazon for dropshipping services. I marketed the products on my sites and on Amazon. That worked out pretty good.

You might want to read through another thread on the forum that has a lot of information about dropshipping. You can find it here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/my-dropshipping-journey-with-aliexpress.2759773/

JoeSpirit, Apr 5, 2018 IP
  6. MarketExpert

MarketExpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Well said my friend. It is a headache to be the middleman with the responsibility to deliver the product. I am currently split testing my affiliate model with the dropshipping model. At least I have one to fall back on. I would recommend this for everyone. Keep it goin budd.

MarketExpert, Apr 9, 2018 IP