1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kink-Friendly Logo Design

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Jahmale Maxwell, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have not even the slightest creative bone in my body when it comes to creating logos or things remotely related to digital media. So I have a conundrum...1st is are there any kink-friendly logo designers among this Digital Point forum? 2nd, how would I go about requesting a logo design for my online store? I would've tried to start a design contest but couldn't due to not being a premium member. I can provide what my current logo looks like privately if need reference and I offer $40 due to simplicity.

Hopefully this receives positive feedback.

Solved! View solution.
    Jahmale Maxwell, Mar 31, 2018 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
    Get "established" or buy a premium membership and then post a request in either Design where you pick a designer and work with them, or Contests where you get people to give you their best efforts. Check out the existing threads and work out which is right for your project.

sarahk, Mar 31, 2018 IP
  3. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    +1 like from me for using the support page to get help in using this forum plus asking question in the right place.

SarahK's post already answered your question so you may want to label it as 'Best Answer' (it could help anyone who has similar question/problem).

Additionally, there are lots of peoples with good skills in creating logo. Your need for specific logo could be created easily by one of them.

To post in Logo Design Contest you could try to be 'Established'. If you need to post it right away, you could get 'Premium Membership'. (purchasing Premium Membership will grant you lots of ability. I find it more useful than become Established Member) Both info about Premium Membership and Established member available in Help section in the bottom corner of every page in this forum.

Arick unirow, Mar 31, 2018 IP
  4. Jahmale Maxwell

Jahmale Maxwell Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the feedback....I really was unsure as to how to get established.

Jahmale Maxwell, Apr 1, 2018 IP
  5. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Basically you just need to get 3 likes from 3 different established members in this forum (likes from some areas are not counted - such as likes from profile post).

You already got one and still need two.

To better assist you in answering your question, you may want to look HERE.

Arick unirow, Apr 1, 2018 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.